Revision as of 18:37, 2 August 2013
The Saga: Iria
< Iria: Episode 5 - Proud Heritage: The Battle Iria: Episode 7 - Heroic Path: The Choice >
||This article contains spoilers.|
If you do not wish to read further, please return to the home page.
||This article is currently being updated.|
This article is being heavily updated due to new content or is being heavily worked on. This article may contain inaccurate information as well as discrepancies.
- To start Generation 18 Episode 6, open the Saga menu and select "EP 6 - Demon Night: The Truth".
- You may not play other episodes while playing Episode 6.
- Replaying Episode 6 costs 5,000 Gold.
- Warning: Choosing to stop the Episode at any point will erase all progress.
- You can not skip the cutscenes on your first playthrough of the Episode.
Generation 18: Episode 6 - Demon Night: The Truth is the sixth episode of Generation 18: The Saga: Iria. After the Milletian helped the Elves and Giants reclaim Shyllien Nature Reserve and Hillwen Mine, respectively, they now find themselves in deep trouble at the Pera Volcano, corner by Black Mask and his forces.
The Shadow Mission
difficulty is based on your total level
Beginner for 1~99 total
Intermediate for 100~299 total
Advanced for 300~999 total
Hard for 1000+ total
NPCs involved in Demon Night: The Truth
The Milletian's Crisis
||The Milletian's Crisis
||Black Dragon Knight
To start the episode, click the Saga button and watch the Episode 6 cinema.
- Upon starting Episode 6, you will be sent into the Shadow Mission "The Milletian's Crisis!"
- Prompted: Who are you? or Ruairi?!
- Defeat three Demonic Ghouls, two Demonic Warriors, and the Black Dragon Knight. Afterwards, a cutscene will occur, and defeat two more Demonic Ghouls, two more Demonic Warriors, and the Black Dragon Knight again. Another cutscene will occur, and hold out against the Black Dragon Knight for a few seconds. Finally, the last cutscene will occur, ending the mission, and you will be warped to near the Pera Volcano Mana Tunnel.
- The Black Dragon Knight can deal massive damage, has Mana Deflector Level 2, and will follow you a far distance, so tread carefully. In the second phase, he can summon an Illusion of himself that has the same abilities as him but with lesser HP. In the third and final phase, he can summon two Illusions and all damage he receives is reduced to 1.
- If you somehow fail the Shadow Mission, relog or change channels to receive it again.
- Complete the quest. [8,000 EXP]
Observe the Situation Closely
||Observe the Situation Closely
- Talk to Millia located near the Raspa Volcano Mana Tunnel.
- Talk to Dowra located right next to Millia.
- You will be taken into the RP Shadow Mission "Stab the Shamans to Death!", where you role-play as Ruairi.
- Ruairi has 1,149 HP, 1,014 MP, 850 SP, 1,500 Strength, 1,500 Intelligence, 1,500 Dexterity, 1,500 Will, 1,500 Luck, 1,644~1,834 Damage, 75 Magic Attack, 100% Injury, 597% Critical, 80% Balance, 117 Defense, 75 Magic Defense, and 100% Protection, and has Rank 1 Defense, Smash, Counterattack, Windmill, Combat Mastery, Final Hit, Assault Slash, Axe Mastery, Evasion, Magic Mastery, Fire Mastery, Ice Mastery, Lightning Mastery, Firebolt, Icebolt, Lightning Bolt, Shockwave, Heavy Stander, Natural Shield (Monster), and Mana Deflector, Rank 5 First Aid, Rank 7 Rest and Mana Shield, and Rank Novice Critical Hit.
- Defeat three Shaman Warriors and three Shaman Fighters, then three Shaman Rangers and three Shaman Mages, two more Shaman Fighters, two more Shaman Rangers, two more Shaman Mages, another Shaman Warrior, and two Shamans. A cutscene will occur, ending the mission.
- Complete the quest. [8,000 EXP]