From Mabinogi World Wiki
- Whenever you finish off an enemy, you have the chance of getting a Lucky Finish.
- Getting a Lucky Finish is completely random.
- Depending on how lucky you are, you may get a:
- Lucky Finish: 1-2x the enemy's normal gold coin drop rate.
- Big Lucky Finish: 2-4x the enemy's normal gold coin drop rate.
- Huge Lucky Finish: 10-30x the enemy's normal gold coin drop rate.
- No Lucky Finish can drop more than 21,000g (21 stacks of 1,000 gold coins).
- Trivia: The maximum amount of 21 gold stacks form the Celtic Knot shape, which is Mabinogi's main symbol.
- If you get any type of Lucky Finish worth 2,000g or more, you will receive the Lucky Guy/Girl title.