Mabinogi World Wiki is brought to you by Coty C., 808idiotz, our other patrons, and contributors like you!!
Want to make the wiki better? Contribute towards getting larger projects done on our Patreon!
From Mabinogi World Wiki
- Whenever you finish off an enemy, you have the chance of getting a Lucky Finish.
- Getting a Lucky Finish is completely random.
- Depending on how lucky you are, you may get a:
- Lucky Finish: 1-2x the enemy's normal gold coin drop rate.
- Big Lucky Finish: 2-4x the enemy's normal gold coin drop rate.
- Huge Lucky Finish: 10-30x the enemy's normal gold coin drop rate.
- No Lucky Finish can drop more than 21,000g (21 stacks of 1,000 gold coins).
- Trivia: The maximum amount of 21 gold stacks form the Celtic Knot shape, which is Mabinogi's main symbol.
- If you get any type of Lucky Finish worth 2,000g or more, you will receive the Lucky Guy/Girl title.