Mabinogi World Wiki is brought to you by Charlie C., Coty C., our other patrons, and contributors like you!!
Want to make the wiki better? Contribute towards getting larger projects done on our Patreon!
From Mabinogi World Wiki
- For the Gold Bonus, see Lucky Finish.
- While gathering production-related items, the player has a small chance of getting a Lucky Gather or Lucky Bonus, which yields additional items.
- The chance of acquiring a Lucky Bonus is based on the player's Luck stat.
- There are two types of lucky bonuses:
- Lucky Bonuses can be obtained from:
- Sheep Shearing
- Mushroom Gathering
- Egg Gathering
- Shyllien Ecology
- Rare Mineralogy
- Elementals from Elemental Harvesting
- All types of Firewoods from both the Chopping Block and Normal Firewood from Various Trees
- Ore Fragments with Metallurgy
- Gatherable Courcle Artifacts (All artifacts will be the same.)
- Lost Elves upon opening the coffin.
- Alpaca Shearing for Alpaca Fur.
- Glittering Dye Bottles from Fractal Wells & Magic Fractal Wells.
- The extra items gained from this bonus does not count towards gathering skills training or quests. For example, if a Huge Lucky Bonus is scored from Metallurgy, it will only count towards 'Find an ore' once rather than twenty times.