Mabinogi World Wiki is brought to you by Coty C., 808idiotz, our other patrons, and contributors like you!!
Want to make the wiki better? Contribute towards getting larger projects done on our Patreon!
The Mailbox is used to send or check mail. The mail may contain tradable items only (including gold and checks). There is a fee depending on the item sent (More expensive items will increase the fee).
You may request gold from other players by ticking the "Request $" and inputting the amount of gold requested (Max 10 Million).
You MUST insert an item in order to request gold, however. There is also a transaction fee for the bank plus the request fee for the recipient.
- You can have only 150 characters per mail.
- There is a sending delay varying from 10 seconds~10 minutes to receive depending on sender location.
- You cannot send mail to other players on another server.
- You cannot send mail to another character on the same account.
- Items will remain in the mail for 30 days if recipient does not remove them; after which they will return to sender.
- Mailboxes are not real NPCs although they have "NPC Mailbox" appearing above them. Unlike normal NPCs there is no way of distinguishing between mailboxes, they are inanimate objects and they merely supply access to a game mechanic, i.e., the mailing system. They have more in common with Public Tools, Party Boards and House Shop Ad Boards.
- You may find the Mailbox beside almost every bank in Erinn except residential areas.
- Although the Inbox and Outbox is limited to only 30 items, it is possible to exceed the limit (in the Inbox only) by sending item to another person and having them return it. However, be aware that other people will not be able to directly send items to you after your Inbox exceeds 30/30 items. You can use it for temporary large (59/30) storage of many cheap items.