We were able to have five winners of 10k NX this month thanks to your support on our Patreon!
If you like the wiki and want a chance next month, please consider pledging at the raffle tier.

Mystic Turkey Event (2017)

From Mabinogi World Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search
Mystic Turkey Event banner
November 22nd, 2017 - November 29th, 2017
For the older event, see Mystical Turkey Event (2009).


What speaks more to Thanksgiving than roasted turkey. We're bringing back the Mystic Turkey event, a fantastical event where magical turkeys drop all across Erinn. These turkeys have a particularly odd effect. Eat them and get bigger and bigger![1]


  • Defeat enemies, hit certain objects and gather resources for a chance at claiming a Mystic Turkey, pre-cooked!
  • When you devour the Mystic Turkey, you'll have an 80% chance of growing larger by 3-6cm and a 20% chance of returning to your normal size.
  • The more Mystic Turkeys you consume, the larger and larger you can grow.
  • EDIT: The effect of the Mystic Turkey lasts about 5 minutes.
  • See how big you can get before gravity catches on and enjoy!