For a list of the Ogre family, see here.
||100 100 100 100 100 100 100
|Notes & Advice
- Watch out for splash damage.
- Currently, these are the strongest normal dungeon boss monsters (with the exception of Demi Lich).
- The Ogre Warrior in Mythril Mines seem to be weaker than the Ogre Warrior in Barri Normal.
- That type of Ogre Warrior will not count for any quest.
- The ones in Mythril Mine have been observed to have Counterattack.
- Fire-Counter may be most useful.
- Having an Elf with a moderately ranked Mirage Missile can also help whittle away at it's health.
- Higher ranks of Mirage Missile are even better, since it causes a longer "infection period".
- If you have no lag, using an initial Smash, followed by alternating Counters and Windmill, is the quickest way to defeat them.
- After they are knocked back, you should be out of stomp range; if you're not, move away from the Ogre. It's also advisable to be quick about your judgement on what to do next.
- Any delay in skills will cause you to die.
- When they use Counter or Defense, use the pause to run back, drink some potions, then load Counterattack.
- They do not stay in defense or counter for long, so beware.