Mabinogi World Wiki is brought to you by Coty C., 808idiotz, our other patrons, and contributors like you!!
Want to make the wiki better? Contribute towards getting larger projects done on our Patreon!
Ram Doll Bag
2 × 3
This magical bag summons a Ram Doll, which will collect dropped gold, ore, gems, herbs, some potions, and tailoring/weaving items for you. It has an inventory size of 7 by 7, offering a total of 49 slots for storing items. You can summon a Doll separately from a pet.
While summoned, the following bonus is applied:
- +5 STR
- +5 Dex
- +5 Int
- +5 Will
- +5 Luck
- +8 Min Damage
- +8 Max Damage
- +1 Critical
- +3 Protection
- +3 Defense
Can only be accessed from a player's inventory.
Only when empty can it be stored in a bank or dropped.
Can be picked up by other players if dropped while empty.
Cannot be stored on pets or traded.
Cannot be used to set up a personal shop.
- You summon the doll by right clicking the bag and pressing the Summon button.
- Alternatively, ctrl + click on the bag will summon the doll, if the bag is already open.
- They will stay summoned for up to 2 real life hours.
- This time limit resets at 7:00am PST100.
- This time limit resets at
- The doll can be summoned along with pets or partners.