Mabinogi World Wiki is brought to you by Coty C., 808idiotz, our other patrons, and contributors like you!!
Want to make the wiki better? Contribute towards getting larger projects done on our Patreon!
The Reus River runs through the Physis region in the northern part of Iria. The river is frozen over, and can only be fished once the ice has been broken.
The river splits into two rivers, one turning into the Suytu River upon entering the Courcle region and the other goes into the ocean.
- For a list of items found via Ice Fishing, see Ice Fishing List.
To make a Fishing Hole for Ice Fishing, you will need to make a hole in the ice. There are 2 methods to do this.
- If you are a Giant, load Stomp and click anywhere on the ice. This will create the hole.
- Using a Golem's Stomp from Summon Golem will not suffice.
- If you do not have the Stomp Skill, or are a Human, use Land Maker with a Snowfield L-Rod.
- For humans, you will need to be allied with the Giants and trade in a Snowfield L-Rod for Giants for one that can be equipped by Humans.
Do note that not all areas on the frozen river will allow a hole to be made, so you may have to move around a bit to find the right area. Once a hole has been made, you may start Fishing, but the hole will close in 2 hours (real time). Once it is closed, you will be canceled out of the Fishing skill if you are still fishing.
Ice Fishing is only available in the Reus River and Homesteads located in Physis. Fishing must be at least Rank F in order to go Ice Fishing.
- Reus is the Dutch word for giant.