|Notes & Advice
- Sephirot is an enchanted tree that is the boss of Coill Abyss.
- Summons Giant Fire Sprites, Blue Crabs, and Green Sarracenias, and may summon more if any are defeated.
- Sephirot signals all of its attacks, allowing the player to adjust rather quickly.
- Often circles the player multiple times and may or may not use Abyss Terror, a 360 degree attack around Sephirot.
- When it raises its hands, it will use Abyss Snare, trapping the player briefly before knocking them back towards Sephirot.
- When it generates an aura of a color, it will jump and execute Abyss Judgement. This deals a fixed 9,999 damage if the player is in the "kill zone" based on the color, otherwise it deals a fixed 100 and knocks the player back.
- The yellow kill zone is close to Sephirot, around the range of a high ranked Windmill.
- The green kill zone has medium range of 500~.
- The red kill zone has a very long range, roughly 3/4th of the entire room.
- Frequency of attacks depends on remaining HP.
- May also stop using skills when HP is low for short period.
- Can be put to sleep.
- Lure Sephirot away from its summons before attacking it.
- A good way to save on potions and healing based items is by re birthing and being level 1 before you enter,as you kill monsters you will level up and refill HP,MP,SP.This is only recommend for more experienced players.
- Disable Mini Effects in order to see the color of Abyss Judgement.
- Sephirot often does not use Abyss Terror or even use any attack, making it somewhat safe to melee Sephirot.
- When Sephirot prepares Abyss Snare, load Defense. This causes the attack to fail to hit the player.
- Avoid using long animated skills during the preparation of Abyss Snare to ensure loading Defense in time.
- It is advised load Defense with a Shield and have Mana Shield up to lower the damage of Abyss Judgement.
- Standing behind a Campfire can prevent Abyss Judgement from hitting.
- Tumble can help avoid Abyss Judgement's yellow zone.
- Sephirot has a passive defense that reduces damage from Normal Attacks by a flat 75%, but only when it is not attacking.
- There is a large plant obstacle at the bottom right corner of the boss room. Hiding behind it and keeping Defense loaded will prevent any of Sephirot's attacks from landing. From here it's possible to pop out and attack Sephirot when it isn't attacking, or control a golem from a position of safety.
- Note that you will still have to lure Sephirot here and away from its summons. Getting Sephirot to aggro from its maximum range and running to this corner is ideal. Even should the summons aggro, they should eventually drop aggro and return to their initial positions, but Sephirot should follow you all the way to the corner.
- Using Anchor Rush during Sephirot's Abyss Judgement can avoid it if timed correctly, negating this hazard altogether.