|This article includes content that is unreleased in North America.|
This content has not yet reached its estimated release timeframe. Details may change upon release. This article is likely based on overseas version(s) of Mabinogi. It is estimated that Shock will arrive in G11.
일정 시간 동안 몸에서 강력한 전기를 발산하는 스킬. 효과를 받게 되면 몸 주변에 빛나는 얇은 막이 생겨 스스로를 보호한다. 이 때에, 다른 스킬을 사용하거나 이동할 수 있고, 주변의 몬스터를 경직 시키고 전기 대미지를 입힌다.
Bursts high voltage from user's flesh for limited time. Once activated, thin sparkling barrier forms and protects the user. The user stays mobile and is able to use other skills, while stunning nearby monsters with lightning attribute damage.
- Skill is not implemented in NA and is estimated to arrive in G11S1.
- You may target yourself, a party member, a pet, or a monster.
- It is possible to remain in Spark while mounted.
- Requires more AP than Ice Spear, the highest AP costing skill implemented at this time.
- Spark can flinch certain mobs that have Advanced Heavy Stander.
- Spark has an effect near-identical to Fury of Light, except instead of the attacks radiating from you, you can choose to have them centered on an enemy (although you can target yourself if you wish.) The attacks also come out much faster, but there is an increased delay between them.
- Spark deals damage to all targets within range.
- Damage is unaffected by cylinder bonuses and enchants.
|Required AP (Total)||-||4||10||18||31||47||67||91||119||152||189||230||275||324||378||448|
|Additional Mana (Total)||-||+2||+4||+6||+8||+10||+12||+15||+18||+21||+24||+28||+32||+36||+40||+44|
|Load Time||3 sec|
|Added Skill CP (Total)||100||120||140||160||180||200||220||240||260||280||300||330||360||400||450||500|
|Added Stat CP (Total)||-||1.0||2.0||3.0||4.0||5.0||6.0||7.5||9.0||10.5||12.0||14.0||16.0||18.0||20.0||22.0|
Obtaining the Skill
- First, You can get spark Novice rank at 'Spark Quest'(G11 Mainstream Quest) Clear.
- After G11 Mainstream Quests clear, Talk to Heledd in Tara about skills. She will give you a 2x2 scroll and a 1x2 book in which to place your pages. Make sure you have enough room in your inventory.
- Collect pages 1-10 and enchant them into the book. The enchant success rate is 100%. This is just like another way to insert the pages into a book.
- The book cannot be traded or stored on pets but can be put in bank.
- Be warned that the book pages are a relatively rare drop and the pages can go for high prices, depending on which page and server.
- You must enchant the pages in order.
- If you mistakenly enchant a previous page into the book, your progress will revert back to that page.
- The pages have a time limit. You must enchant the page into the book before it expires.
List of Pages
|1||Reward Chests||Provocation (Advanced/Hard)
Defend Taillteann - Gate Protection (Hard)
|2||Reward Chests||Behind the Enemy (Advanced/Hard)||9|
|3||Strangeness book||Another Alchemist
Phantom of Partholon
Defeat Crag Cow(Advanced/Hard)
Fragrance of wine(Advanced/Hard)
|Shadow Wizard(Male)||Defeat Shadow Wizard(Advanced)|
|6||Dyurahan||Phantom of Partholon(Intermediate/Advanced)||5|
|7||Reward Chest||Defeat Shadow Wizard(Intermediate/Advanced/Hard)||4|
|8||Rewards Chest||Phantom of Partholon(Intermediate/Advanced/Hard)||3|
|9||Rewards Chest||Their Way (Hard)||2|
|Learn better skills from other people or books.||100.00||1||100.00|