Mabinogi World Wiki is brought to you by Coty C., 808idiotz, our other patrons, and contributors like you!!
Want to make the wiki better? Contribute towards getting larger projects done on our Patreon!
Shoot the Sun Event (2013-03-08 to 2013-03-10)
- For the other instances of this event, see Shoot the Sun Event (disambiguation).
- March 8th, 2013 ~ March 10th, 2013
Witnesses say a flaming sun has returned in the plateau between Maiz Prairie and Muyu Desert!
When you make your way to the area, you will find Li Bai, the poet. You will discover that it is not the sun that is falling, but in fact, a giant fire sprite! You'll need to defeat the falling sprite but if the fire sprite is not defeated within a half an hour of its appearance, it will disappear.
Because the giant sprite is a flying monster, only ranged weapons and attacks will be able to reach the target. If you do not have ranged abilities, Li Bai will provide you with a bow and a bundle of arrows.
The reward for defeating the falling sun can be a number of items. Moon Cakes are reward items that provide 100 Strenth, 100 HP, and 100 Stamina! There are also Special Moon Cakes which provide TWICE the amount of stat gains: 200 Strength, 200 HP, and 200 Stamina! Another reward item is an accessory-class item called Moon Charm that provides 2 Defense and 1 Protection.
The Shoot the Sun Event will run through Friday March 8th to Sunday March 10th, 2013 at 11:59 pm Pacific.
- Log in during the event and receive the quest Shoot the Sun!
- When you first talk to Poet Li Bai, he will give you a Short Bow and 100 Arrows.
- Although the event says to shoot the sun, anything can be used.
- The Ninth Sun spawns once every real life hour.
|How to Get Quest||
Log in during the Shoot the Sun Event.
|Briefing||Do you know about the legend of the ten suns? If you're interested in hearing the tale, come find me at Kaypi Canyon. - Li Bai|
Anything in bold are rare drops from The Ninth Sun.
Notice: Weapons dropped by The Ninth Sun are considered a monster drop and will have increased max durability, min and max attack and critical while having reduced balance.
- Holy Water of Lymilark x 10
- Homestead Eggplant Seed x 10
- Homestead Pumpkin Seed x 10
- Homestead Strawberry Seed x 10
- Moon Cake
- Posh Rich Moon Charm
- Reforging Restoration Tool
- Special Moon Cake
- Garbage Herb