Mabinogi World Wiki is brought to you by Coty C., 808idiotz, our other patrons, and contributors like you!!
Want to make the wiki better? Contribute towards getting larger projects done on our Patreon!
From Mabinogi World Wiki
For the Skeleton enchant, go here.
- 1 Basic Information
- 2 Normal
- 3 Red
- 4 Metal
- 5 Pirate
- 6 Squad
- 7 Guard
- 8 Castle
- 9 Event
- 10 Boss
- Upon aggro, an un-armored Skeleton will run away from you.
- Since the Pioneer of Iria update, if you a skeleton while they are fully up, they may automatically retalliate and you both will get hit.
- When knocked down, all Skeletons will remain stationary for a while, unless they are Smashing, in which case they will run toward you.
- All Skeletons are vulnerable to Magic Counter.
- Some Skeletons possess Elementals.
- Normal Skeletons are Neutral.
- Red Skeletons are Fire.
- Metal Skeletons are Lightning.
- Skeletons usually stand still while in Defense, making it hard to tell apart from Counterattack.
- Any Skeleton that possess Windmill will have a Windmill Radius of Rank 5 (oddly enough) while their Windmill Rank is atleast rank 9.
- When an Armored Skeleton aggros, they usually charge at the player or run from them.
- Armored Skeletons equipped with bow and arrow may do Ranged+N
- Armored Skeletons have Heavy Stander making it inadvisable to normal attack it.
- Armored skeletons may load a skill and/or charge at you if you are in a aggro chain.
- Non-armored Skeletons will also behave this way after canceling Counterattack or Defense, and after defense lag after Windmill (see below).
- Heavy Armored are weaker than the Light Armored.
- Full Armored Skeletons have level 2 or 3 Natural Shield, so range is not recommended.
- Full Armored Skeletons have 5 hit Combos.
- The higher the armor rank of the skeleton, the higher their fomor scroll drop rate is.
Skeleton (Light Armor)
Skeleton (Heavy Armor)
Skeleton (Full Armor)
Skeleton (Mini light Armor)
Skeleton (Mini Heavy Armor)
Red Skeleton (Light Armor)
Red Skeleton (Heavy Armor)
Red Skeleton (Full Armor)
Red Skeleton (Mini)
Metal Skeleton (Light Armor)
Metal Skeleton (Heavy Armor)
Metal Skeleton (Full Armor)
Pirate Skeleton (Hook)
Pirate Red Skeleton
Pirate Red Skeleton (Hook)
Captain Red Skeleton
Skeleton Squad (Weak Explosion)
Skeleton Squad (Strong Explosion)
Pot Warrior (White)
Pot Warrior (Red)