Mabinogi World Wiki is brought to you by Coty C., 808idiotz, our other patrons, and contributors like you!!
Want to make the wiki better? Contribute towards getting larger projects done on our Patreon!
- September 10th, 2020 - October 8th, 2020
Siyu needs your help preparing for the exams! Use the Standard Study Desk to copy notes from the Thick Books into a Notebook every day. The better the quality of your Notebook, the more rewards you'll earn! Check out the details below.
- During the event, you will receive the quest, "[Guide] Preparing for Exams".
- Find the NPC Siyu in Dunbarton Town Square.
- Register a main character with the NPC.
- You can only register one character per account.
- You will receive the following event item after completing [Guide] Preparing for Exams:
- 10,000 EXP
- Unlock Surefire Study Tactics (Daily) and Hard Work Pays Off quests.
- Standard Study Desk (Event)
- The event resets at 7:00am PST100.
- All event quests, items, and Blacksmith Manuals will be removed when the event ends.
Surefire Study Tactics (Daily)
- Complete the quest every day by using the Standard Study Desk received in [Guide] Preparing for Exams to copy the notes.
- To copy the notes, you will need to craft a Notebook using the Thick Books.
- You can craft a Notebook anywhere. One Thick Book will create one Notebook.
- The craft success rate by grade will differ depending on the type of desk used. There are three desks:
- You can purchase a Blacksmith Manual to craft the Smart Study Desk (Event) and Elite Study Desk (Event) from Siyu.
- The Smart Study Desk (Event) and Elite Study Desk (Event) Blacksmith Manuals will be removed when the event ends.
- When you complete the daily quest, you will receive:
- 20,000 EXP
- 50 Thick Books
Hard Work Pays Off
- Complete the Surefire Study Tactics quest 15 times to receive the following:
- 160,000 EXP
- Study Desk Selection Box
- Table Set (Seats 8) Selection Box