View source for Talk:Alban Knights Training Grounds
|Thread title||Replies||Last modified|
|More info||0||14:36, 29 April 2016|
|Training Stones||1||17:15, 10 January 2016|
|So...||10||17:31, 8 August 2015|
From the recent updates, it seems that size of the gems in Paradise of Gems is only effected by Rank, and not by difficulty. (I wonder if this is true of other hidden rooms or just drops in general?)
Also basic mode seems to drop all training stones, rather than just what is listed. I assume this is true for the higher difficulties as well.
Can someone compile a list of training stones either on this page or on a page of it's own? Would be helpful for knowing what effects can be placed for planning a Heroic Solo run!
It's basically just Peaca Abyss with more absurdly powerful mobs, a lame boss, and the option to buff mobs and nerf players? Are the rewards in this instance even that good?
If you're only doing basic-level, not really. You need to get A-rank reward tier or better for a *chance* at the good stuff. The main 'good stuff' are:
- AP (it's bad at Basic, though)
- Alban Knights Emblem. Judging from the patch notes, they work like upgradeable totems, but you need a lot of runes just to make a complete one to synth into another. Do keep in mind they break if you fail trying to synth Level 4+ Emblems, though. The cap is level 5 for any one emblem type, far as I heard. I don't have enough runes to upgrade mine, so I can't really tell you if the stat benefits are worth it.
- Alternate source of Crusader EXP.
- The (very rare) coin drops in supply chests. I was lucky to bump into a chest that has a Gold Alban Knight Coin. It's worth 100k when NPC selling it (and it even allows you to deposit said gold directly to bank, due to absurd value, though you obviously get less due to bank deposit fee)
tl;dr version: generally nope, though opinions may vary if you can handle S-tier or Hard-rank stuff.
Due to the whole "3 times a day" restriction (and I can't run it more than once on my comp due to memory issues), this is going to be a huge pain to do research on.
In all honesty I don't think those gold Coins are rare, every single time I've ran into the Supply Room I've gotten one :/
So DevCAT wasted all their time doing this, rather than doing a proper Archery Renovation... I have a feeling that veterans will just get bored with this content eventually, just like with 99% of everything else in Mabinogi.
I want to know if there's some sort of a prerequisite for entering the instance. I heard completing G19 isn't required, and someone else also said the accompanying quest requires at least cumulative level 500.
You do not have permission to edit this page, for the following reasons:
- The action you have requested is limited to users in one of the groups: Users, staff, Editors in Training, Decepticons.
- Your username or IP address has been automatically blocked by MediaWiki.
The reason given is:
- Your IP address is listed as an open proxy in the DNSBL used by Mabinogi World Wiki.
- Start of block: 11:09, 20 June 2021
- Expiration of block: infinite
- Intended blockee: 22.214.171.124
You can view and copy the source of this page.Surrept (talk)
I don't even know if: I am doing something wrong, I am weak, or the content is dumb. I've always thought mabi was a "fight smarter, not harder" game. This rolls along and, even in basic, I am being plowed by multiaggro nonsense that one-or-two-shots me.
So... is this just bad content or am I being unfair?
"fight smarter, not harder"
Maybe before a lot of updates that came after Fighter.
There was a time where you actually had to think before attacking, now you can pretty much facedesk in front of the monsters and they'll drop dead. :/
Instant Aggro + Advanced Heavy Stander + absurdly high stats was pretty much DevCAT's solution to producing "challenge". Pretty lazy and bland method to save them from making a competent AI.
Especially during around chapter 1 stage of the game was mostly where "fight smarter, not harder" was, but post-Genesis swapped it around. You can't exactly "fight smart" when the above takes a huge control of Mabinogi's combat.
I remember when Ghasts first came out, people ran away like headless chickens after being torn apart by them xD; But yea, the Instant Aggro + Auto Defenses + High Prot/HP stats are so common now, but they can all be easily taken care of. Somewhere I think this is why there's an absurd amount of Grandmaster Bards nowadays, that +50 Music Buff Duration is basically equal to +1minute when talking about Lullaby... in one minute if you can't clear out most a room these days you're either a new player, or have been slacking/standing around dunbarton far too long for your own good.