View source for Talk:Culinary Artist
|Thread title||Replies||Last modified|
|Description||0||18:45, 11 September 2014|
|Isn't he giant?||3||15:49, 30 April 2014|
- "I don't think there are any rare ingredients here. But... regular food is okay, I guess."
- "Be grateful to taste this kind of delicious food."
- "What a delicious looking... fish cake?! H-hey, can you wrap this up in a separate package? It's got some... aroma going on."
- "I'll go anywhere for superb ingredients."
So gauging from his dialogue he's just obsessed with food and ingredients. He says nothing about his fellow Aces. That's all we can say about him, for now.
You do not have permission to edit this page, for the following reasons:
- The action you have requested is limited to users in one of the groups: Users, staff, Editors in Training, Decepticons, trusted.
- Your username or IP address has been automatically blocked by MediaWiki.
The reason given is:
- Your IP address is listed as an open proxy in the DNSBL used by Mabinogi World Wiki.
- Start of block: 01:26, 28 September 2023
- Expiration of block: infinite
- Intended blockee: 188.8.131.52
You can view and copy the source of this page.
Return to Thread:Talk:Culinary Artist/Isn't he giant?.
He's not a giant. Or at least he doesn't seem like one to me.
He doesn't use the normal human model like the rest of the Aces do. or normal giant model.
He's slightly taller than the others but with humongous arms and a belly.