Talk:Dugald Castle Dungeon
can someone provide info on this dungeon?
- This isn't even released in NA Mabi yet =\ Probably no one has info on this Kevin 02:12, 19 October 2008 (UTC)--
- JP server doesn't have housing, and so they don't have the housing dungeons listed on their wiki. I sure as hell (pardon my language) am not going in there myself to get the info like I did for Karu. I'm sure someone here will add the info within hours of it being released in NA. I can put up -some- info from the few times I've been there, but I honestly don't remember which castle dungeon is which.
- Disclaimer: There is a good chance the info I added is not accurate. --- Angevon 03:43, 19 October 2008 (UTC)
Private GN54 here, currently working on adding all the monsters to the entry. Once I'm done with that I'll do spawn patterns and maybe add a bit more info.--GN54 22:21, 19 December 2008 (UTC)
- Looks like someone got to it before me.--GN54 00:35, 20 December 2008 (UTC)
The Boss isnt named Ghosts but the cutscene says "Ghost Army". However, the names of the monsters were "Spectors" (or whatever there called). I suggest we change this. ~ Shadowboy132
Should we move this page to Dugald Castle? Since it isnt just a dungeon, but a home to the residenting guild? -- Ember Incubus
- Guild Castle. ---Angevon 05:46, 31 July 2009 (UTC)
- lol, Troll fail from a year ago. The issue we're having in Ruairi Server is really unfair. Nexon hasn't made any announcement for it, either. I think that if a buncha people spam support tickets for it, they might announce information on the error.--Price 07:28, 16 June 2010 (UTC)