Mabinogi World Wiki is brought to you by Coty C., 808idiotz, our other patrons, and contributors like you!!
Want to make the wiki better? Contribute towards getting larger projects done on our Patreon!
View source for Talk:Dungeon Altar
|Thread title||Replies||Last modified|
|Considering on making the page...||2||19:24, 15 October 2012|
|Picture needed||1||15:03, 19 July 2012|
but I want to run this through the community first. good idea or no? Considering dungeon altars have a multitude of appearences (From the Goddess Statue to...some cube looking thing...) I'd thought it might be a good idea. Not to mention there's a role in G3 in where you must restore the broken ones and the latter (Actually I'm rather rusty on g3...). Also there seems to be an update with the statues to where clicking on them brings up a menu of your inventory. Items highlighted in Yellow cannot be offered to the statue.
Ehh I'ma go ahead and make the page...and I guess we'll go from there?
I didn't even know this page existed until today.
At the time of making this post, the only links to this page are a redirect, the Baol Dungeon page, and the death page. Maybe we should add this to the front page newmenu or the other dungeon pages.
What do you suggest, Lexis?
You do not have permission to edit this page, for the following reasons:
- The action you have requested is limited to users in one of the groups: Users, staff, Editors in Training, Decepticons.
- Your username or IP address has been automatically blocked by MediaWiki.
The reason given is:
- Your IP address is listed as an open proxy in the DNSBL used by Mabinogi World Wiki.
- Start of block: 22:42, 13 August 2020
- Expiration of block: infinite
- Intended blockee: 188.8.131.52
You can view and copy the source of this page.
Return to Thread:Talk:Dungeon Altar/Picture needed.