Mabinogi World Wiki is brought to you by Coty C., 808idiotz, our other patrons, and contributors like you!!
Want to make the wiki better? Contribute towards getting larger projects done on our Patreon!
View source for Talk:Guardian Soul Stone
- [View source↑]
|Thread title||Replies||Last modified|
|Use||1||15:34, 29 December 2013|
|Stacking||7||01:48, 17 December 2013|
How do you use it? Do you:
- A) Click a pop-up prompt during the method of revival screen, like Nao Soul Stone? Or,
- B) Does it resurrect you instantly, like Lorna/Pan Balloon?
You do not have permission to edit this page, for the following reasons:
- The action you have requested is limited to users in one of the groups: Users, staff, Editors in Training, Decepticons, trusted.
- Your username or IP address has been automatically blocked by MediaWiki.
The reason given is:
- Your IP address is listed as an open proxy in the DNSBL used by Mabinogi World Wiki.
- Start of block: 22:15, 29 March 2023
- Expiration of block: infinite
- Intended blockee: 188.8.131.52
You can view and copy the source of this page.Willi096 (talk)
Return to Thread:Talk:Guardian Soul Stone/Use/reply.
I've had 2 stacks of uncombinable guardian stones for awhile now. The ones from dunbarton will only stack in the dunbarton pile and the belvast will stack will belvast bought ones. No matter how much I relog or change channels they wont stack.
Does one say "(Not tradable)" at the end and one doesn't?
Really? Well then.
Wait a moment, did you wait for the next day to pass? As in real time.
I have both stacks for 3 days. The belvast and dunbarton ones stack directly after purchase no problem when stacked with their kind.
...That is strange, considering both have the same Item ID.
Well, I'll try one more time tomorrow then to make sure I'm not just seeing things lol. Are there any other items that magically become stackable after a day of waiting and relogging? Sounds familiar, but I just don't remember.