Mabinogi World Wiki is brought to you by Coty C., 808idiotz, our other patrons, and contributors like you!!
Want to make the wiki better? Contribute towards getting larger projects done on our Patreon!
Talk:Paladin Heavy Stander
The ranged and magic both have a third effect, which makes it so the player will recover faster from hits such that it will general take more hits to be knocked back/down. Obviously it would be difficult to have multiple monsters using melee attacks with heavy stander activating, but does anyone have any idea whether Heavy Stander has the same effect as the other two with Knockdown Recovery? -Doomsday 05:34, 31 January 2009 (UTC)
Okay, I have a query about what means what: Am I right in saying that: The damage reduced ALWAYS applies. The delay reduced applies at the % that is shown, and removes 100% of the delay. If this isn't true, then where's the data of how often it activates? Oh, in relation to the other Pds: the damage reduced always applies, so does the delay reduced but that removes only a certain amount of delay, and the knockdown recovery records how much % you are to being knocked down and reduces that. Am I correct?Novaix 22:47, 22 April 2009 (UTC)
- You are incorrect in several things such as:
- The damage is only reduced when the skill is activated, that means when you go PING.
- The delay reduction is the amount that is shown.
- The delay reduction is not 100%. It only activates when you go PING; it does not remove 100% of the delay.
- The Knock-Down recovery is the speed in how fast you can retaliate after getting knocked down, not how often you can get knocked down.
- The rest, I've either missed or too lazy to write down due to redundancy. -- Zephyre 09:03, 28 April 2009 (UTC)
- Perhaps I phrased that badly....
- Natural Shield, for me at least, ALWAYS goes "ping". Was that just extreme luck, or otherwise?
- What is the chance for going "ping" for Heavy Stander, or if applicable the other 2.Novaix 22:59, 28 April 2009 (UTC)
I've tested the Heavy stander of transform via paladin in the arena, it always lowers damage, even without the "ping". Furthermore, on a lagless client, you can retaliate instantly just like auto-defend on armor and shields when it does ping. "Delay reduction" is actualy the auto-defend % chance. Furthermore I've calculated the percent chance and compared it to the client data's predicted numbers. Ranking it adds more chance for that specific PD to activate. Example: r1 Spirit of Order adds +50% chance to ALL pd's to become active, r1 Heavy adds +30%, The base is 5%, So you end up with getting Heavy stander in 85% of the transformations. Tellos 08:42, 6 December 2009 (UTC)
- Why would the base be 5%, isn't that just the rank F thing, thus 80% of your transformations?Novaix 10:26, 6 December 2009 (UTC)
The Base is 5% because its SoO Bonus + PD rank bonus + 5%, as in rF all is 8 + 5 + 5 or 18%. Which is the number you get on a fresh paladin if you calculate the pd rate. Tellos 15:31, 6 December 2009 (UTC)
- Makes sense then.Novaix 23:09, 6 December 2009 (UTC)
What's the difference between bonus activation % and auto defend rate? Nandattebayo 07:46, 26 March 2010 (UTC)
- Auto defend is the chance the defense triggers when you get hit while it is active. Bonus activation increases the chance of the defense activating in the first place when you transform. --Hecate 10:25, 26 March 2010 (UTC)