Mabinogi World Wiki is brought to you by Coty C., 808idiotz, our other patrons, and contributors like you!!
Want to make the wiki better? Contribute towards getting larger projects done on our Patreon!
Talk:Rank 7 Enchants
I picked up a Pitch Black enchant from the Ogre Warrior with the same stats as the Darkness enchant...perhaps it should be listed next to the Darkness, unless this is a recent "Nexon changes the naming conventions for items" thing? ~Book
- First - Congratulations xD. What did you end up doing with it?
- And The Enchant scroll is called 'Pitch Black' but once you enchant it onto armor, It's called 'Darkness'.
- Interesting...I sold it about an hour afterward and the guy didn't seem to notice the name changed. ~Book
I was curious if the pitch black ES can actually be used on heavy armors, I had always thought it was light armors only and Val (M) could only get it if it was gach'd with it already on. But if you can actually enchant the scroll onto heavy armors, that would be much different. If anyone has certain knowledge of this please let me know. --Sanity 21:02, 3 January 2010 (UTC)
Heavy armor can be enchanted with Darkness, but it's not recommended because you miss out with the accessory slot. (Corundum Earthquake Accessory is +12 Damage on top of Darkness Light armor) --Mabiwar 22:27, 3 January 2010 (UTC)
Can someone help me i realy want the "Fire" enchant scroll but i have no idea what that monster is. Is it a typo?, or should it be under "Future conetent"?
- Hellhound is the dungeon boss for Math, Ifrit is probably future content since the ? was put there--Jacobpaige 01:13, 13 October 2008 (UTC)
Um, for Oak Tree ES, the requirement for the 6 max damage is not rank A+ Final Hit, but rank 6+ Final Hit. I know this because I have an oak tree surcoat mail in my inventory and I was slightly disappointed when i read the ES, because Rank 6 FH is quite a ways from rank A O: ~ Nightmagex
- ah ok -- Ladywinter 10:50, 24 June 2009 (UTC)
1733 Enchant available on heavy armor\nDEF +6\nIf at least at Rank A of Final Hit, Min Damage +6\nIf at least at Rank 6 of Final Hit, Max Damage +6\n[Repair cost +12%]
--Hengsheng120 10:57, 24 June 2009 (UTC)
I have a Deadly Enchanted item and it gives +15% crit, +10 dex, -40% balance under certain conditions -I also believe it's two-handed weapons only. Is there another Deadly enchant or is the one listed simply wrong? Just confirming before I delete that data. --Sanity 09:54, 22 September 2009 (UTC)
- there's multiple deadly's. (I hate that there's multiples of names *pulls face*) - Ladywinter 07:13, 29 September 2009 (UTC)