Want to make the wiki better? Contribute towards getting larger projects done on our Patreon!
View source for Talk:Shoes List
Swordsman shoes (males only) all stats the same as the female only version but with a different illustration
This says Magic School Shoes are dropped by Young Brown Bear, Large Young Brown Bear, and Large Brown Bear. The bears in NA that the Bear page says drop Magic School Shoes are Brown Grizzly Bear Cub and Brown Grizzly Bear. I'm changing it to the latter for now. --Honiberri 02:54, 19 October 2008 (UTC)
Moved the boots here. If someone could kindly tell me which shoes are in NA now, that would be quite useful since I'm separating them out. ---Angevon 15:26, 21 October 2008 (UTC)
I was just wondering if it is possible to put the LONG list into 2 columns? That way it isn't as long. Which makes it much easier for the eyes and easier to search for. But that might cause a problem huh? There might be the need to make the table into more columns. Complexity messes up my mind @.# --Trickybomb 05:09, 22 October 2008 (UTC)
- I don't know how to code that, unfortunately. I think the table would be too big to make two columns for. Most people don't have a large screen resolution, afaik. Anyway, I was thinking of splitting the page into some more subsections, specifically "Female only" and "Male only" since I already made a subsection for the unimplemented items. Would that help, maybe? ---Angevon 19:09, 22 October 2008 (UTC)
I have a pair of boots that are not on this list. Cores' Oriental Long Boots. I have yet to see anyone else with these boots either. I received the boots in a gacha about four months ago, and they are very nice. Are these not listed b/c they are currently not available on the NA servers or something? If so, how would it be that I have them? Gacha items can be odd sometimes, can't they. lol.--Syllwynn
I have a pair of Knee High Boots (that doesn't go up to the knee >.> go fig), it looks like ella strap boots, but nicer...how do I upload a pic without the background boxes? -- Ladywinter 09:13, 26 March 2009 (UTC)
- nevermind, it's already added XD -- Ladywinter 20:04, 26 March 2009 (UTC)
I can't read the text with the black cell background. I am not too good at the code yet. I am not sure how to change that, if it should be changed. XD -Greensypurps
I separated the shoes out based on race and gender. Some of my designations may be wrong. Sorry ahead of time if a mistake ruins you or something. ---Angevon 15:41, 23 May 2009 (UTC)
Can't seem to find Brassard Shoes in NA's itemdb. What are their names in NA before I make a page for them? ---Angevon 19:01, 31 May 2009 (UTC)
So there's two different items called by the same name. They can't have teh same page. I'm braindead right now. What should be done? ---Angevon 20:50, 31 May 2009 (UTC)
- What about making a page called Leather Shoes, then two links go to Leather Shoes (1) and Leather Shoes (2)? There can be a description under both describing which is which, like Leather Shoes (1) is the set you can buy from Malcolm and the shoes your character wears after being created or rebirthing. --Aramet 21:16, 31 May 2009 (UTC)
|Thread title||Replies||Last modified|
|renaming||1||22:48, 25 March 2013|
|Removing Stats Provided?||4||17:38, 3 March 2013|
I'd like to rename "Heavy Shoes" to "Greaves" or maybe "Plate Boots"
Opinions? It'll include everything with "armorboots" in the category parameter of the templates.
The single sentence at the top of each table that says "blahblah # Defense blahblah # protection...(exceptions!!!)"
Considering almost every table will have exceptions...
and I mean for all lists, not just shoes. Armor, etc.
It should just be categorized by what type of enchant they can receive like Angevon just added recently ("shoe" enchants, "heavy shoes", etc..)
I added that basically because I wanted to remove the "Special Shoes" section since its definition was so arbitrary. But yeah I agree, they should definitely be categorized by enchant types instead of "light/heavy/special/whatever" especially since the table will have the stats there and sortable anyway.
I sorted out the gloves list by race and enchant category at User:Angevon/sandbox. It looks kind of busy, though. I'm not sure how to change it unless I scrap the race separation, but I figure more people are interested in race than the enchant category, and the other list pages are sorted by race.
Some gloves are categorized strangely, but I'm sure you knew that already haha.
Change it or go with it?
Oh maaaaan. That's a really... distinguished list. eoe
I was hoping it would turn out something like the Shoes List, where pretty much everything in the "Light Shoes" is tailor repairable, and everything in "Heavy Shoes" is pretty much blacksmith repairable, and then it breaks down into race from that.
I don't think the "Gloves", "Bracelets", etc characteristics really matter enough to cut them into that specific of a category. Many of them end up to be really small lists (rosemary in its own group!) of 1~2 items. :c
You do not have permission to edit this page, for the following reasons:
- The action you have requested is limited to users in one of the groups: Users, staff, Editors in Training, Decepticons.
- Your username or IP address has been automatically blocked by MediaWiki.
The reason given is:
- Your IP address is listed as an open proxy in the DNSBL used by Mabinogi World Wiki.
- Start of block: 20:51, 9 April 2020
- Expiration of block: infinite
- Intended blockee: 184.108.40.206
You can view and copy the source of this page.Angevon (Talk)