Mabinogi World Wiki is brought to you by Coty C., 808idiotz, our other patrons, and contributors like you!!
Want to make the wiki better? Contribute towards getting larger projects done on our Patreon!
View source for Talk:Short Sword
Rollbacked for same reason posted on Dagger discussion.
Spirit Weapon Chart
Anyone got the rest from level21~40+? All the others have near-full charts except this one. :x --Junjun 20:26, 12 March 2010 (UTC)
|Thread title||Replies||Last modified|
|Ego Repair||4||17:03, 14 April 2012|
"Max success rate is always fixed at 99%."
That's not true. It's also all over the place. /:
You do not have permission to edit this page, for the following reasons:
- The action you have requested is limited to users in one of the groups: Users, staff, Editors in Training, Decepticons.
- Your username or IP address has been automatically blocked by MediaWiki.
The reason given is:
- Your IP address is listed as an open proxy in the DNSBL used by Mabinogi World Wiki.
- Start of block: 06:31, 5 April 2020
- Expiration of block: infinite
- Intended blockee: 220.127.116.11
You can view and copy the source of this page.Laden
Return to Thread:Talk:Short Sword/Ego Repair/reply.
Well, I know ALL ego weapons are 100% repair with a 100 prof weapon.
wow now that I look through all the Spirit_Weapon pages i can see a lot of pages don't even have a ego repair tables...
Still I am too lazy to go through all those pages and update the info.
If you or someone else wants to bother here is a list of pages not yet updated to 100% repair percentage.
Hmmm I wonder if this also means some of the Repair recover formulas i.e.
"Recovery Points = (Max Dur x 0.4) + (Max Dur x Prof x 0.004)"
are out of date too... someone might need to find the recover constants for each weapon again...