Mabinogi World Wiki is brought to you by Coty C., 808idiotz, our other patrons, and contributors like you!!
Want to make the wiki better? Contribute towards getting larger projects done on our Patreon!
From Mabinogi World Wiki
|An ancient underground temple in eastern Sen Mag, containing a gateway with the power to instantly transport one to any desired location.
The location is made available during the completion of What the Wings Conceal.
An identical gateway becomes available at Scuabtuinne following the events of Generation 23.
Tech Duinn Missions
- To enter a mission, interact with the Tech Duinn Geata (NPC) in Tech Duinn, which can be quickly reached by travelling to the Sen Mag moon gate or moving via Dungeon Guide.
- A similar Geata exists in Scuabtuinne upon the completion of Generation 23 and its sidequest
- There are three difficulties that can be chosen for each mission below: Normal, Advanced, and Elite.
- The Elite difficulty requires the respective mission's pass, which only drops from the endchest of any mission. Only the party leader needs this pass.
- Parties entering Tech Duinn missions must have the following requirements:
- Up to four players can enter a mission.
- All party members must have completed Generation 22 (or Generation 23 and its side Ascent to the Throne for Awakened Abyssal Lord).
- Mobs in Tech Duinn Missions have similar characteristics throughout:
- They are immune to having their skills read (no skill bubble).
- Will near instantly aggress a player upon walking in their range (usually very far).
- Mob patterns, variety, and skills change based on the difficulty chosen.
- Main/Mini bosses can only have their defenses and protection reduced by the Brionac up to a certain point (roughly 5-10 hits).
Ascent to the Throne to serve a similar purpose.
|Revived Illusion||Feth Fiada|
|Seven Nightmares||Awakened Abyssal Lord|
|Informant, Queen's Royal Guard||Left of Tech Duinn Geata|
|Follower of Hymerark||Left of Tech Duinn Geata|
|Weapon Shopkeeper, Weapon Repair||Along Left Wall|
|Magic Weapon Shopkeeper, Healer, Magic Repair||Along Left Wall|
Royal Guard (Sword)
|Guard||Left of Entrance|
Royal Guard (Bow)
|Guard||Right of Entrance|
Tech Duinn Geata (NPC)
A suspicious device that opens the Tech Duinn gate using Piran's pendant during the What the Wings Conceal quest.
A book on the altar in Tech Duinn during the The Mists Below quest.