The Red Dragon inside Shadow Realm
The printable version is no longer supported and may have rendering errors. Please update your browser bookmarks and please use the default browser print function instead.
- For other missions, see Category:Shadow Missions.
- This mission is a secret mission given by Sinead.
- Requires a Red Dragon of the Shadow Realm Pass at the respective difficulty to enter.
- Cerberus of all types will appear in both the castle proper and the waterway.
- Not available in Basic or Elite difficulty.
- Ranking information is located here - Tara Shadow Missions List#Secret Mission Ranking System.
- Quest Board Location: Sinead (Requires Red Dragon of the Shadow Realm Pass)
- Party Size: 1~8
- Time Limit: 60 minutes
- Details: A unit that was patrolling the Shadow Realm was annihilated by a powerful fire attack. Please investigate. -Sinead
Enter the Secret Message in the chat to access the Underground Waterway.
Defeat the monsters along the waterway to reach the Boss Room.
- Regular Spawns
- Boss Spawns
- The map above has four different colors of orbs that correspond to different room types:
- Teal orbs correspond to rooms that must be completed to finish the mission, and will reward the player with a chest in the northeastern room that contains a secret password to unlock the Underground Waterway through the cabinet.
- The Red orb corresponds to the cabinet that can be entered to access a room where the secret message must be typed into chat (case sensitive) in order to unlock a spiral staircase to the Underground Waterway.
- Black orbs correspond to rooms that can be completed as a part of the secret puzzle, detailed below. They are not required for the mission, but will provide points to increase the ranking for rewards.
- Journal entries for all secret missions require S-rank completion.
- The Green orb corresponds to a warp that unlocks after completing the last secret puzzle room in the southwest. It will allow the players to access the eastern hallway faster to save time.
- Rooms or hallways blocked with grey lines will either never be accessible, or will only become accessible after journeying through them would be inefficient.
- To complete the mission, clear each of the starting Teal rooms until the path to the dining room is unlocked. Next:
- If you do not care about points, simply continue on the Teal path.
- If you are going alone or with a small or weak party, first complete the secret mission rooms on the Black path and then warp back to complete the Teal path.
- If you have a confident party, split into two groups so that one group completes the secret mission rooms while the second completes the required rooms.
- The secret puzzle for this shadow mission are the four western rooms in addition to the center room of the mission; each reward additional points to the total when completed.
- The rooms are labeled with black dots on the map above.
- The dining room will be completed first, followed by the three western rooms, with the southwestern room finished last.
- Defeating the monsters that spawn in these rooms clears the requirement for the secret puzzle.
Underground Waterway and Boss
- The Red Dragon in this shadow mission is considerably weaker than it's raid comparison. Nevertheless, it is a powerful foe that can instantly kill unprepared players. Remember that dying too often will cause the party to lose points towards the mission rank.
- The Red Dragon (Shadow Realm), despite being weaker than the normal Red Dragon, retains most of its abilities. In contrast, players lose the ability to use Land Maker to avoid the Dragon's skills.
- The Red Dragon here will count for any of the requirements needed to obtain Meteor Strike.
- The Red Dragon here will count toward a finish for the Grandmaster Challenge requiring one.