Mabinogi World Wiki is brought to you by Coty C., 808idiotz, our other patrons, and contributors like you!!
Want to make the wiki better? Contribute towards getting larger projects done on our Patreon!
From Mabinogi World Wiki
How to Obtain a Theatre Mission
Theatre Mission List
|Name||Party Size||Time Limit||Reward|
|The New King's Request||1~3||40 Minutes||18000 EXP, 1200g||32399 EXP, 1679g||54000 EXP, 2400g||90000 EXP, 3600g|
|Guardian of Avon||1~3||40 Minutes||20000 EXP, 1400g||36000 EXP, 2520g||60000 EXP, 2800g||100000 EXP, 4200g|
|Fortinbras's Expedition||1~8||60 Minutes||28000 EXP, 4200g||50400 EXP, 5880g||84000 EXP, 8400g||140000 EXP, 12600g|
- Ice Mines, Campfires, and Barrier Spikes cannot be used.
- You cannot fly using flying pets or Hot Air Balloons.
- There is no Goddess Statue or revival point; if your party wipes out, you must quit, use Nao Service or an Advanced Feather to be revived.
- Blessings and Holy Flame on equipment do not disappear when knocked out.
- Royal Alchemist points are given for completion of Theatre Missions.
- Sometimes a spotlight will appear over a monster.
- If a player kills the spotlighted monster, that player will obtain the spotlight. These spotlight will expire if a new one has not been obtained after a certain amount of time.
- The spotlight gives a stat bonus to the player ranging from +50 to +200, depending on the difficulty level of the mission.
- The stat bonus will count for the Strong, Skillful and Wise titles. Leveling up with the spotlight on you can earn you the corresponding title.
- All Theatre Missions are timed. Most last up to one hour.