Theatre Mission List
|The New King's Request
||18000 EXP, 1200g
||32399 EXP, 1679g
||54000 EXP, 2400g
||90000 EXP, 3600g
|Guardian of Avon
||20000 EXP, 1400g
||36000 EXP, 2520g
||60000 EXP, 2800g
||100000 EXP, 4200g
||28000 EXP, 4200g
||50400 EXP, 5880g
||84000 EXP, 8400g
||140000 EXP, 12600g
|Warden of the Gods
||21000 EXP, 1500g
||37800 EXP, 2099g
||63000 EXP, 3000g
||105000 EXP, Gold
|Erinn Martial Arts Competition
- Ice Mines, Campfires, and Barrier Spikes cannot be used.
- Like Shadow Missions, you do not receive EXP from killing monsters labeled "Weak" or "Weakest".
- You cannot fly using flying Pets or Hot Air Balloons.
- There is no Goddess Statue or revival point; if your party wipes out, you must quit, use a Nao Soul Stone or an Advanced Feather to be revived.
- Blessings and Holy Flame on equipment do not disappear when knocked out.
- Royal Alchemist points are given for completion of Theatre Missions.
- Sometimes a spotlight will appear over a monster.
- If a player or their pet kills the spotlighted monster, that character will obtain the spotlight. The spotlight will expire if a new one has not been obtained after a certain amount of time or the player moves on to the next stage.
- The spotlight gives a stat bonus to the player ranging from +50 to +200, depending on the difficulty level of the mission.
- The stat bonus will count for "the Strong," "the Skillful" and "the Wise" titles. Leveling up with the spotlight on you can earn you the corresponding title.
- All Theatre Missions are timed. Most last up to one hour.