Mabinogi World Wiki is brought to you by Coty C., 808idiotz, our other patrons, and contributors like you!!
Want to make the wiki better? Contribute towards getting larger projects done on our Patreon!
NOTICE: Seems like daily VIP shadow missions may be wrong occasionally!!
I'm blocking like thousands of bot accounts so if you were accidentally banned please get on the Discord and ping Kadalyn!
Viewing a history listing
We appreciate your grammar and spelling edits, but please do not add subjectivity or meaning if the tone was intended to be neutral. Some details were not meant to justified, and that's the way they are. Please maintain a neutral point of view at all times when editing specific in-game mechanics.
Here are some examples of unwanted (diff) edits from your contribs:
- Separate Glas Ghaibhleann from it's Crag Cows as they can provide more trouble with their 100% wound rates. <-what? trouble has a negative connotation and is not necessary for such information. Crags don't give me any more trouble. I eat them like caek.
- In the Irish Mythology, Glas Ghaibhleann is a magical cow that would provide endless milk as it would never grow tired. //this is less than "trivia" and belongs in the mythology article, because it will get the reader to try to relate in-game story to this unrelated piece of info, wasting their time!
- Giants can mount these despite their size <- are you calling giants fat?! Anyways, this is not a neutral tone. Technically, mabinogi is not real life. Don't try to justify by size or weight because anything can mount on a mount if the server allows it. It's yes or no only here.
- However, Giants could only mount them after G12 was implemented. <-bold adverb=emphasis, we do not want emphasis here, it doesn't do anything to help people in-game.
- Nao is only seen by the person who uses it, however. <-do not put "however" at the end when you have bullet points, it's not a paragraph so it's redundant.
Couldn't you just edit them to make them more "appropriate"?
Please understand that it's frustrating to correct numerous edits in which each requires so much thinking to correct. The fact that you also correct spelling and grammar in-between, and stating opinions like fact makes it difficult to to just revert your edits. The true-but-distorted statements are time consuming to correct, and most of us don't have time to look after all the edits while working on other parts of the wiki or playing Mabinogi.
You make so many edits and patrolling every single one of them will frankly be a pain.
I find that insulting, and I feel offended thank you very much.
If you're not going to do this, then don't edit at all, thank you very much. You're not the first person that's done this. Also, no one cares if you're offended. It doesn't excuse you for anything, so don't think you'll be able to get away with anything.
Alright. If that is how the policy goes, then I will take it and understand it. I shall try to watch my edits, but can't guarantee it'll be proper.