Mabinogi World Wiki is brought to you by Coty C., 808idiotz, our other patrons, and contributors like you!!
Want to make the wiki better? Contribute towards getting larger projects done on our Patreon!
NOTICE: Seems like daily VIP shadow missions may be wrong occasionally!!
If possible, can you:
- Check the type of aggro caused by Shooting Rush and Bullet Storm?
- Give an overall recommendation of guns and upgrade paths?
- Try to determine how much distance the enemy is pushed by and your recoiling distance for all the skills?
Shoot kevin :P
What do you mean by type of aggro? And I'm not yet in a position to recommend any upgrades. I'll try to compare the knockback to the knockback distance of other skills?
Aggro as in does only one of the enemies in the mob get provoked or does all the enemies in the mob get provoked?
For example, Windmill and Act 4: Crisis only pisses off 1 enemy of 10 impacted, but all other AoEs causes all 10 to be pissed.
It all depends on the monster's own aggro. Only Taunt breaks the aggro of the mobs.
I thought it also depended on the skill too? I mean, Fireball, Thunder, Ice Spear, Act 7: Climactic Crash, etc, etc, so forth provokes Skeletons, which are single-aggro mobs.
Tested, Shooting Rush causes normal aggro, so if you Shooting Rush a group of skeleton lancers and archers, two archers and two lancers will aggro you. BUT, if you shooting rush a monster in defense, once in a hundred attempts, it will reset its aggro. Also, Bullet Storm on the other hand, aggros every monsters it hits.
Wait I thought Bone Lancers are single and Bone Archers are double? That is, only one Lancer and one Archer is supposed to target you?
Hm, have you actually tested the skills on mobs or players? Because player's defense nor counterattack doesn't cancel when hit with the skills that doesn't trigger them due to a glitch.
Also, is the loading of Shooting Rush the exact same way as Act 7: Climactic Crash, that is, you take your time to aim but if you load it too early the skill fails and is sent to a 3 sec cooldown?
Nope, not at all like Act 7, not that I've had too much experience with puppets. Shooting rush should only ever go into cooldown if its executed (it will be blacked out but go into cooldown at the end of the animation), and this is with KR lag from CA, so I doubt there would be a cooldown problem.
I'm not sure whether or not it is a glitch but nothing seems to cancel counter from these skills except the only one that actually triggers it.
Edit: Oh, and most of these tests were done on monsters, though Kenero showed me how different skills react in a pvp.
According to here, "Defense/Counter does not cancel when knocked down".
- Where do you get Guns and Bullets besides production and gachas?
- Does Production Mastery have any effect on the new production skills?
You can obtain a Zeder and a Training Bullet from an engineer NPC next to every tradepost in Uladh. Also, the girl in Shyllien sells Training Bullets (no gun). (None sell ordinary bullets as far as I know.) I don't think there's any other legit way to get guns other then production and gachapon UNLESS you make a new character in the gun talent but I'm not sure if that's a Zeder or a beginner version of the Zeder.
As far as I know, production mastery does not effect the new life skills, I'll look into this.
There is no beginner version of the Zeder II. It is the normal Zeder II.
If you can, look into Shyllien Ecology. There's absolutely no data for it.
It should be identical to Mineralogy. Only differences I noticed so far (though I had more experience with engineering than magic craft) is:
- Shyllien spots spawn everywhere, unlike in mineraology where its only ore deposits near the walls, that being said the maps are moreso full than odd-shaped hillwen maps where its mostly small areas with long walls.
- Shyllien doesn't randomly explode like hillwen does, so it's 5 gathers per. (With more gathers with higher tiered spots.)
- Hillwen spot quality is determinable by the size of the ore (a small ore on floor 2 isn't as good as a large in floor 2, but I think a small in floor 2 is better than a medium in floor 1, not sure). But Shyllien seems to look different with each tier. I've only see two tiers so far because the rest are nearby dangerous monsters. One is the herbs, you'll see them on floor 1 (if other players don't gather it before you can), the other is a weird purple round mist on floor 2 and 3.
- Also, Shyllien's first floor and lobby are merged, so the teleport NPC only takes you to two more floors, whereas the first floor of hillwen is separate from the lobby.
Hillwen sometimes prematurely runs out of ore, without depleting the entire source. When this happens, you will be knocked back as if you failed.
Exactly how big are Shyllien and Hillwen? The room we only see in gens isn't really huge (though for Hillwen that's just the lobby). Also, how dangerous are the monsters inside there, and are there any bandits looming around Hillwen still?
The rooms are a lot bigger, especially the hillwen ones. For example, you know how running around in Iria leaves a trail? Look at the Hillwen floor 2 map, not imagine that your trail is smaller than your marker on the map. There aren't any "bandits", but there are annoying monsters like small pink bunnies, larger purple bunnies, purple venus fly traps, purple yetis, emerald hyenas (ice hyena pretty much), emerald cows (ice cows), emerald shriekers, emerald golems (crystal golems), etc. And the better the ore spot, the more multiaggro in one spot. It is hell, you'll see what I mean in a few days.
Would you say the monsters are of Scathach level difficulty?
T_T This is gonna be pain...
I WANT to say how strong/weak they are but it's hard to because I'm afraid to touch the golems and yetis. . . And I haven't attempted Scathach in KR. I'll check if they have a trans entry next time I get in KR but I really doubt it, none of these monsters have new models.
So A: I need firebolt. B: I need a mount on KR Test that is faster than golem.
Aren't there a lot of obstacles in the area?
Also how far spread out are the mobs, and how much of the area do they take, that is, are they literally everywhere?
Not the Imp dude? For Fighter it sells Bracer Knuckles, for Bard it sells Lyres, for Puppeteer it sells Jeweled Control Bars, and for Shapeshifting he has Moonlight Dream Catcher, but the Imp has nothing for Gunner?
Also is it worth using stronger bullets?
You do not have permission to edit this page, for the following reasons:
- The action you have requested is limited to users in one of the groups: Users, staff, Editors in Training, Decepticons.
- Your username or IP address has been automatically blocked by MediaWiki.
The reason given is:
- Your IP address is listed as an open proxy in the DNSBL used by Mabinogi World Wiki.
- Start of block: 07:22, 8 December 2019
- Expiration of block: infinite
- Intended blockee: 188.8.131.52
You can view and copy the source of this page.Pyro - (Talk)
Hm, would Ranged Attack's damage and balance stats contribute to Dual Guns?
Even "would gunner skills work over monster barrier spikes?" would have been a brighter question.
Could you get all the possible gun repair rates? Gotta put that into the template. Thanks.
Okay, this is what I noted so far:
- Tir Chonaill, Dunbarton, and Tara has an Engineer NPC at the tradepost that has 90% repair rate and sells a 81% repair rate kit.
- Port Cobh, Emain Macha, Bangor, and Taillteann do not have an Engineer at their trade post.
- Hillwen Lobby has two NPCs:
- One has 98% and sells 92% kits.
- One has 92% an sells 81% kits.
I have not yet checked Shyllien or Belvast due to Continent Warp/MT times, I'll check if any of those have any repairers in a moment. Note that you can craft 92% kits from engineering too. And kits do not cost money to repair guns, only costs ingredients/money to craft/buy the kits, so not sure if you want to include 81% in the weapons template. But since there is an NPC with 92%, not just a kit, it should be included for sure.
There is no gun repair in shyllien or either region of belvast, so only new repair prices are 90%, 92%, and 98% for guns. There's a 81% kit and 92% kit but those don't cost a fee to repair. BUT there is two NPCs in shyllien with 98% magic weapon repair, up until now the highest has been 97%.
So its basically just a Marionette Kit with varying success rates?
Blacksmith repairs don't work?
Other than sharing the icon and both being craftable, I don't see a similarity between the two. All the repair kits do is give you the option to repair guns for free from anywhere (one kit used per dur), not too practical imo, especially since shooting rush for example which is 8 attacks only consumes the dur of 1, whereas skills like somersault and pummel use up the dur of multiple. And nope, blacksmith reapirs do not work.
Marionette Kits fix marionettes that are "unconscious" or broken, though it doesn't affect Control Bars.
They don't vary in success rate. There are two repair kits. One with a fixed rate of 81 and one with a fixed rate of 92.
How are they "basically" a marionette kit? Marionette kits revive. Engineer kits repair. You even just said, they revive... so how...................
Infodude, that's like comparing a Phoenix Feather to a 98% blacksmith.
All right, Gunner's coming out tomorrow, lets all give our warm THANK YOU to Pyrus before he gives us last-minute information.
THANK YOU PYRUS!
Oh another thing: even if bullets don't stun, how do the monsters react, especially while loading a skill?
They just walk up to you as you still attack them, no change to the knockdown gauge (from your attacks). The only exception is the skills stun and critical normal attacks stun.
So its like you hit them with a normal attack and their AI makes them normal attack back?