From Mabinogi World Wiki
Time Shift is a Technique that lets the player ignore skill cooldowns up to a certain count, allowing them to use the skill immediately.
- Upon activation, the skill icon along with a number indicating the number of available uses will appear.
- Most skills that are in cooldown can be activated with their cooldown ignored, up to the number of times specified by said number.
- Time Shift cannot ignore unmet prerequisite use conditions (e.g. those for Bachram Explosion, Heat Buster, Doppelganger).
- Time Shift cannot ignore the cooldowns for Crusader Skills, Transformations, and other Techniques.
- Time Shift cannot ignore the cooldowns for Blessing of Protection and Pall of Ruination.
- Time Shift is timed, and unused cooldown ignores are lost after the Technique duration finishes.
|Cooldown Time (min)||15|
Obtaining the Technique
|How to Get Quest||
|Briefing||I have something to show you. Meet me at the entrance of Tech Duinn. - Marleid|
Requirements for activation