Mabinogi World Wiki is brought to you by Coty C., 808idiotz, our other patrons, and contributors like you!!
Want to make the wiki better? Contribute towards getting larger projects done on our Patreon!
NOTICE: Seems like daily VIP shadow missions may be wrong occasionally!!
- For monster data, see Triona (Monster).
|This article contains spoilers.|
If you do not wish to read further, please return to the home page.
Triona is Morgant's daughter who supposedly suffered from loneliness at a very young age, accepted by neither Humans nor Fomorians. Regardless, she retains a compassionate personality and cares for them.
She was eventually accepted by Ruairi despite his protests, and she loves him so.
- In the Irish Mythology, Lugh (Morgant's true identity) does not have a daughter, but a son named Cú Chulainn; Triona is just a motive of Lugh's child.
- Triona's race is not clear and up for interpretation at present.
- Her father Morgant has claimed to be a Human. However, this may not mean that Triona is also one.
- Many NPCs have called Triona a Fomor. It is unclear if this is a speculation or a fact.