Mabinogi World Wiki is brought to you by Coty C., 808idiotz, our other patrons, and contributors like you!!
Want to make the wiki better? Contribute towards getting larger projects done on our Patreon!
Difference between revisions of "User:Tellos"
|Line 5:||Line 5:|
|Line 27:||Line 27:|
Latest revision as of 12:28, 9 May 2014
|Age||??||Title||Master Tin The Magic Weapon Master|
|Additional Information||Master Battle Mage|
- G13 Notes - Tracking of the G13 beta notable for the now defunct class system.
- Mechanics - Mechnics sandbox for defining character states and whatnot WIP.
- Dungeon Breakdown - In depth Hardmode Dungeon and Shadow attributes for reference including Exp per second, overall exp, and loot (Incomplete).
- Weapon Box - New weapon box design. Test Page
- Commerce Notes - Advanced commerce log. Personal notes.
I typicaly contribute data related to far off skills and items as I have a KR Test server account (Now IP blocked). I also clarify murky details and and whatnot. My main contributions are centered around the game mechanics such as hidden effects, hidden percent rates, and various combat mechanics.
- G12 Heat Buster Rank info (up to A)
- Addition of correct stamina, and CP values to Windbreaker page.
- Created Tower Cylinder page and added basic info.
- Repair of ALL transformation PD pages
- Heavy stander allows instant retaliation, identicle to the effect of armor and shield auto-defend (Tested, Confirmed)
- Heavy stander ALWAYS reduces damage(Tested, Confirmed)
- Activation ratios for PD roll are rank dependant for Elf and paladin transform (Tested, Compared to extracted vars, confirmed)
- Knockdown Recovery refers to the Knockdown Timer, game mechanic that determins hits untill knockdown (Tested, Confirmed)
- Created Event item page Candy Cane
- Multiple detail clarifications/fixes.
- Knockdown Gauge
- And many many more. (Mostly involving g12 and g13)
- Drafted the wiki's previous weaponbox.
- As of G14 onwards: Mainly working to provide accurate and comprehensive mechanics, formulae, and skill pages.
- Skill Testing Complete! (G16)
- Average Damage: Balance * (Max-Min) + Min
- Average Damage with Critical: Balance * (Max-Min) + Min + Max * Critical Rate * Critical Rank Bonus
- Dual Wield Max Damage on Single Hit Skills: (STR/2.5) + WeaponA_Max + WeaponA_Max_Enchant + WeaponB_Max + Weapon_B_Max_Enchant + Title_Bonus + Max_Enchant_Other_Equip + Combat_Max_Mastery_Bonus + Weapon_Mastery_Max_Bonus
- Dual Wield Min Damage on Single Hit Skills: (STR/3) + WeaponA_Min + WeaponA_Min_Enchant + WeaponB_Min + Weapon_B_Min_Enchant + Title_Bonus + Min_Enchant_Other_Equip + Combat_Min_Mastery_Bonus + Weapon_Mastery_Min_Bonus.
- Critical Damage: (Balance * (Max-Min) + Min + Max * Critical Rank Bonus) * Skill Constant Modifier
- Blaze Melee Hit: ((Melee_Damage * 1.4~2.0) - Melee_Defense * 2) * (1-Protection).
- SLB vs SLW Break Even Point (Cap Assume): ((9 * (STR / 2.5 + Wand_Atk) + 2500) / 10) - (STR/2.5 + 20) <- Use / 11 for 2 hander.
- Flinch is reduced by 80% if attacked in melee combo cooldown, and allows for rapid retaliation and less flinch for a short time (~2 seconds when using a 2h).
- "Elf Lag" is caused by the second arrow loading in an extra reserve attack if fired while moving or by spamming clicks. This packet cannot go anywhere and just clogs the packet buffer, causing the client to become unresponsive untill the buffer dumps itself.
- Remedied by setting reserve attack to "once" or "Do not use"
- Lowering your MTU to 397 seems to help or eliminate this (If you don't know what MTU is you might not want to change it).
- Using windmill after knockdown but before being unbound from the stun results in the next melee attack "missing" due to automill activating but not executing.
Maximum level+food stat boosts (lv200+25):
- Human(age 10 [Critical Range Melee]):
- HP +275(+100)
- MP +106(+100)
- SP +186(+100)
- Str +140(+100)
- Int +37(+100)
- Dex +144(+100)
- Will +203(+100)
- Luck +186(+100)
- Added CP: 1092.9
- Giant (age 10)
- HP +286(+100)
- MP +89(+100)
- SP +220(+100)
- Str +209(+100)
- Int +25(+100)
- Dex +145(+100)
- Will +146(+100)
- Luck +128(+100)
- Added CP: 1255.8
- Elf (Age 10)
- HP +155(+100)
- MP +283(+100)
- SP +155(+100)
- Str +85(+100)
- Int +155(+100)
- Dex +210(+100)
- Will +86(+100)
- Luck +128(+100)
- Added CP: 960.8