We were able to have three winners of 10k NX this month thanks to your support on our Patreon! If you like the wiki and want a chance next month, please consider pledging at the raffle tier.
From Mabinogi World Wiki
- For other Generation 11 missions, see Category:G11 Shadow Missions.
- For other missions, see Category:Shadow Missions.
| This article contains spoilers.|
If you do not wish to read further, please return to the home page.
- This mission is part of Generation 11.
- Fight your way through the castle.
- Eventually you will find a warp portal that will take you to highest room.
- Talk to Cai to complete the mission.
- The difficulty of the mission is set for you and is based on your total level. See Generation 11 for more information.
- G11 Quest: Truth about the Secret Experiment
- Party Size: 1
- Time Limit: None
- Royal Alchemist Assistance Allowed: No
- Bronze Bone Lancer
- Bone Archer
- Bone Fighter
- Bone Lancer
- Gold Bone Fighter
- Gold Bone Lancer
- Shadow Wizard (M)
- Shadow Wizard (F)
- Silver Bone Fighter
- Silver Bone Lancer
- Red marks are where enemies spawn in two waves
- Blue marks are where enemies spawn in single waves (only with multi-switch rooms)
- Green marks are where Blinkers spawn
- White marks are where you have to hit the middle switch, kill a wave of enemies then hit a switch to open a Warp Portal
- Black Marks are gates that do not open during this mission
- Purple Marks are gates that open after certain rooms are cleared
- Bone Lancer x3
- Bone Lancer x1 + Bone Fighter x2
- Bone Fighter x1 + Bone Lancer x2
- Bone Fighter x1 + Bone Archer x2
- Bone Fighter x1 + Bone Lancer x1 + Bone Archer x1
- Bronze Bone Lancer x3
- Bronze Bone Fighter x1 + Bronze Bone Lancer x2
- Bronze Bone Lancer x1 + Bronze Bone Fighter x2
- Silver Bone Lancer x3
- Silver Bone Fighter x2 + Silver Bone Lancer x1
- Shadow Wizard (M) x1 + Silver Bone Lancer x1
- Shadow Wizard (M) x1 + Gold Bone Lancer x1
- Gold Bone Fighter x2 + Gold Bone Archer x1
- Shadow Wizard (F) x1 + Silver Bone Lancer x1
- Blinker x1