Mabinogi World Wiki is brought to you by Coty C., our other patrons, and contributors like you!!
Want to make the wiki better? Contribute towards getting larger projects done on our Patreon!
NOTICE: Seems like daily VIP shadow missions may be wrong occasionally!!
- Crossbows are weapons that utilize archery skills and Bolts to attack from a distance.
- Giants cannot equip Crossbows.
- Smash or Assault Slash can not be used with a Crossbow.
- Crossbow attacks can be used to hit enemies in Flight.
- Crossbow attacks trigger Natural Shield.
- Compared to Bows, Crossbows excel in Balance and Critical Hit Rate, but are outmatched by the Bow's superior Range and Damage.
- Unlike normal Bows, using skills with Crossbows do not slow the user to a walk.
- Unlike normal Bows, Crossbow Bolts do not receive lit arrowheads from Campfires and therefore do not receive a damage bonus from them.
- Damage done with crossbows is influenced by the user's dexterity.
- Every 2.5 Dex adds +1 to Maximum Damage; 3.5 Dex adds +1 to Minimum Damage.
- Crossbow Mastery increases the user's minimum and maximum damage, critical, and Armor Piercing when a Crossbow is equipped.
For a comparison list, see Crossbows List.
Pages in category "Crossbows"
The following 17 pages are in this category, out of 17 total.