Mabinogi World Wiki is brought to you by Coty C., 808idiotz, our other patrons, and contributors like you!!
Want to make the wiki better? Contribute towards getting larger projects done on our Patreon!
|2 × 2||In-Game||Nighttime|
A chair that's ideal for fishing. It has great stability, so it will help you fish better.
There is also a Fishing Chair for 2.
Resell Value is 250g.
- Increases the success rate of Automatic Fishing.
- It has 10 durability, which decreases slightly each time it's sat in.
- Loses 0.1 durability per use.
- Cannot be blessed.
- To sit in it, right-click and choose "Use" or hold left CTRL and click the chair.
- Requires at least Rank Novice Fishing to use.
- A Fishing Bait must be in your inventory in order to sit. A fishing rod isn't necessary to use the chair.
- A Fishing Rod is not required in order to fish while sitting.
- Upon use of the chair, a popup menu will display, prompting you to choose the type of bait you want to use of all available bait in the inventory.
- Once you've begun fishing, you can 'reload' the bait tin without interrupting your fishing by dragging more of the same type on top of the tin currently being depleted in your inventory. This only works on tins that are not equipped.
- The rate of bites on the bait is solely based on the player's Fishing rank.
- Allows the use of Item Illusion T46 when skill rank is below requirement.
|92 ~ 100%||3,162g|
- Note: Only Walter, Vanalen and Laighlinne (Partner) may repair chairs.
- Note: Laighlinne (Partner) does not offer a 100% repair rate.
|Part A||Part B||Part C|
|Dyed Part||First half of the parasol||Second half of the parasol||Top of the parasol|
- Cannot be dyed using a flashing dye ampoule.