We were able to have three winners of 10k NX this month thanks to your support on our Patreon!
We're looking for other places to dump the extra money instead of raffles, do you have suggestions? Let us know!

Sliab Cuilin (Shadow)

From Mabinogi World Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search
Spawn Locations are marked in Purple. (click to zoom)

Description

Shadow Sliab Cuilin is the Shadow Realm variant of Sliab Cuilin. There are very few Shadow Missions that take place here: The Stones of Sliab Cuilin and The Last Battle.

Like normal Sliab Cuilin, the Stone Quarry at the southernmost point can be mined for Low-Grade Cuilin Stones (58.3% chance of obtaining), Common Cuilin Stones (25%), and Earth Crystals (16.7%). In The Stones of Sliab Cuilin, there are red stones placed around the area that can be mined for Low-Grade (41.24%), Common (30.93%), Fine (9.28%) and Finest Cuilin Stones (3.09%), and Earth Crystals (15.46%).