Mabinogi World Wiki is brought to you by Coty C., 808idiotz, our other patrons, and contributors like you!!
Want to make the wiki better? Contribute towards getting larger projects done on our Patreon!
Spinning Wheel (Public)
- For spinning wheels in player houses, see Spinning Wheel (in-house).
- For another weaving tool, see Loom (Public).
A Spinning Wheel (Public) is located in many but not all towns, the locations are as follows:
- in Tir Chonaill there is one outside Malcolm's General Store
- in Dunbarton there is one outside Simon's Clothing Shop
- in Bangor there are none
- in Emain Macha there are two just south of Ailionoa
- in Taillteann there are two beside Brenda, in front of her clothing shop
- in Qilla Base Camp there is one outside and just east of the camp gates
- in Filia there is one near Lepus
- in Vales there are none
- in Cor there is one on the western side of Kusina's house
- on Doki Doki Island there is one next to a house beside the Silvervine grove.
Below is a list of items you can weave by using the Spinning Wheel (Public). Note that, a Spinning Wheel (Public) cannot be used to create all the items possible by using the weaving skill. Those that cannot be woven using a Spinning Wheel (Public) can be woven using a Loom (Public).
|Products||Minimum Required Materials|
|Thick Thread Ball||Wool x 5|
|Thin Thread Ball||Cobweb x 5|
|Braid||Thick Thread Ball x 1|
Thin Thread Ball x 1
|Cheap Leather Strap||Cheap Leather x 1|
|Common Leather Strap||Common Leather x 1|
|Fine Leather Strap||Fine Leather x 1|
|Finest Leather Strap||Finest Leather x 1|
|Tough String||Thick Thread Ball x 5|
|Tough Thread||Thin Thread Ball x 5|