- For spinning wheels in player houses, see Spinning Wheel (in-house).
- For another weaving tool, see Loom (Public).
|Spinning Wheel (Public)
- A Spinning Wheel (Public) is a production tool used to weave various materials, see the Production List section below for more details. The products created with a Spinning Wheel (Public) are used as materials in tailoring, blacksmithing, handicraft and further weaving.
- It is also a public tool which means it has a fixed location, like most NPCs. A player must travel to a town in which a Spinning Wheel (public) is located if they wish to make use of it.
- A Spinning Wheel (Public) is used to weave products that a Loom (Public) cannot weave and vice versa.
- To start using a Spinning Wheel (Public) just left-click on it.
- Spinning success rate is dependent on a player's weaving rank and dexterity.
- To spin (make thread, braid or string), you must not have anything equipped in your hands.
- To work with leather (make leather straps), you must have a Gathering Knife, Sickle or a sword equipped.
- After placing a leather of some type in a square/box on the weaving Production Form window and with an incorrect tool equipped in the right hand then the following message will appear just above those squares/boxes; "A tool with a blade is required to make a leather strap." Also, the Start button will not function until a suitable tool is equipped.
- Gathering reduces an item's durability much faster than combat, so it is recommended that players only use a gathering tool (i.e., Gathering Knife or Sickle) rather than a sword to save money on purchases and repairs.
See Category:Spinning Wheels for more spinning wheels and Category:Weaving Tools for all weaving tools.
See Category:Public Tools or Public Tools List for more public tools and Category:Production Tools or Production Tools List for all production tools.
A Spinning Wheel (Public) is located in many but not all towns, the locations are as follows:
Below is a list of items you can weave by using the Spinning Wheel (Public). Note that, a Spinning Wheel (Public) cannot be used to create all the items possible by using the weaving skill. Those that cannot be woven using a Spinning Wheel (Public) can be woven using a Loom (Public).