Since the Patreon is working out well so far, we are able to survive without ads! If we can reach our goal of $120/mo we will begin doing NX raffles for our $2+ Patreons. So if you like the wiki or just like NX, please consider pledging a little.
From Mabinogi World Wiki
- For the Black Cotton Ostrich and Crystal Deer variant, see Charge (Pet).
- For the Nightshade Mustang, Sunburst Shire, Ethereal Mist War Horse, Black Flamemare, and Scooter variant, see Running Boost.
|Allows for bursts of speed while flying in a straight line. This method of flight uses less Stamina, as well.|
- Possessed only by the Fire Dragon, Ice Dragon, Thunder Dragon, Thunder Dragon (2-Seater), Bone Dragon, Pegasus, Perseus, and Mir Dragon.
- While flying straight, after a few seconds, the flying mount will passively increase its flight speed.
- During Boost, the turning radius will be increased.
- After activation, Stamina drains steadily by 0.5 every second.
- Boost lasts indefinitely long until Stamina runs out or the mount comes to a halt.
- Once the mount runs out of Stamina, the skill automatically ends.
- A boosting Ice, Thunder (1-seater), and Bone Dragon have the fastest flight speed out of all pets.