Greetings Milletians! We'd really like to upgrade the server resources for MWW but we need your help. To do this, we just created a Patreon page! If you like the wiki, please consider pledging a little.
- Fighter Skills are skills related to fist brawling.
- While technically related to Combat, Fighter Skills have their own tab and list of skills.
- All Fighter Skills require Knuckles equipped in order to be used.
- Fighter Skills are stronger than Combat Skills and can cause various debuffs.
- All Fighter Skills within the exception of Respite load instantly, but have lengthy cooldowns.
- The disadvantage of Fighter Skills is that they mainly focus on 1:1 battles and have difficulty fighting against groups of enemies. Some skills also have incredibly long start-up or attacking animations, which further increases their vulnerability.
- All offensive Fighter Skills Stun longer than Knuckles.
- All Fighter Skills aside from Knuckle Mastery and Counter Punch are learned during the Rush of Love side-quest line. To start it, simply equip any knuckle.
For skills that aren't implemented yet, go to Category:Unreleased Skills.