Since the Patreon is working out well so far, we are able to survive without ads! If we can reach our goal of $120/mo we will begin doing NX raffles for our $2+ Patreons. So if you like the wiki or just like NX, please consider pledging a little.
- Wands increase the effectiveness of magic skills of their respective element.
- Fire wands will increase Firebolt's base damage by 5 points per charge.
- Ice wands will increase Icebolt's base damage by 10 points.
- Lightning wands will increase Lightning Bolt's base damage by 7 points.
- Healing wands will increase Healing's HP restoration by 5 points.
- See the Magic Damage formula for more detailed information on the effects of wands on damage.
- There are no race restrictions toward wands.
- Wands can be used to cast Fireball, Thunder, Ice Spear, Party Healing, Blaze, Fusion Bolt, and Shockwave. However, with the exception of Blaze, Fusion Bolt, and Shockwave, the spell being cast must match the wand's element.
- Wands allow the user to run with Meditation active.
- Certain wands may be upgraded to allow the user to chain cast basic-level magic skills.
- Wands increase the maximum distance of bolt spells.
- Ice wands also increase the range of Ice Spear.
- Wands allow the user to harvest elementals from Elemental Sprites.
- A wand's damage and balance only applies in melee-based combat and Blaze.
- A wand's critical rate affects the user's critical rate with magic if the wand is of the magic's respective element.
- Wands generally have a larger Splash Angle and Radius than most other weapons, making them useful when the user is unable to load magic due to multi-aggro.
- Wands can be repaired through magical weapon repairs.
Pages in category "Wands"
The following 56 pages are in this category, out of 56 total.