Mabinogi World Wiki is brought to you by Coty C., 808idiotz, our other patrons, and contributors like you!!
Want to make the wiki better? Contribute towards getting larger projects done on our Patreon!
NOTICE: Seems like daily VIP shadow missions may be wrong occasionally!!
- For the missions your can send your squires on, see Special Unit Missions.
- For a full guide, see Guide:Baltane Missions.
- Baltane Missions are a type of Shadow Mission you can take from Shuan in Avalon Gate.
- Every Baltane Mission is solo-only.
- All missions require your current level to be 60 or higher in order to enter.
- Baltane missions only give Experience from enemy kills within a certain level range.
- Normal difficulty caps you at level 100, while Elite caps you at level 150 (you will not gain EXP at or past that level).
- You must be level 60 or above to get EXP, if you somehow get in below 60 or reduce yourself in the mission, you stop gaining EXP!
- Enemies that spawn in Baltane missions will have Combat Power greater than or equal to your character's.
- This does not apply if you put on and then take off -CP gear, due to a bug.
- Each mission can be only done once per Erinn day which resets at 6:00 AM.
|Name||Endless||Reward||Squire Stats||Boosted EXP|
|Nowhere to Run||Yes||-||No||Yes|
|Knights of the Round Table||No||Boxes||No||No|
- "Endless" is whether the mission completes after a set objective, or if the mission continues for the full 30 minutes.
- "Reward" is whether the mission has a completion reward, and if so which type of reward it gives.
- Boxes are earned based on your performance in the mission, the quality and type vary, each box contains one item.
- Chest means a chest will spawn at your feet upon completion and it always drops gold and multiple items.
- "Squire Stats" indicates whether the stats of your Squires increase their combat capability.
- "Boosted EXP" indicates if the enemies in that mission grant much higher Experience than normal.