Mabinogi World Wiki is brought to you by Coty C., 808idiotz, our other patrons, and contributors like you!!
Want to make the wiki better? Contribute towards getting larger projects done on our Patreon!
Exploration involves using L-rod exploration, land maker or sketch. All three actions are available to all the player races. Iria is the only continent in which these actions can be used. However,
- Zardine does not provide anything that can be found by L-rod exploration.
- The Land maker action only works in Connous for Elves and Elf-allied Humans as well as Physis for Giants and Giant-allied Humans.
Exploration experience is used to gain levels in exploration and is a separate stat from standard character experience. Exploration experience can be gained by successfully using either of the aforementioned actions or by completing exploration quests. Exploration levels are capped at a maximum of 50 but can be reset to 1 by rebirthing. There is also a total exploration level stat that does not reset when a player rebirths, similar to the total level stat for character level. When exploration is leveled up, there are stat gains similar to a character level up, as well as gaining an ability point (AP). However, an exploration level up will not give points towards any transformation skills.
Successfully using L-rod exploration or sketch at night (8:00 pm - 4:00 am) will receive an extra 20% nighttime exploration experience.
Methods of Gaining Exploration Experience
- Successfully completing exploration quests.
- An exploration quest board exists in Qilla Base Camp, Filia and Vales and has quests for all areas.
- A character may only have one active exploration quest at a time.
- Finding hidden or buried objects (artifacts, chests, animals or monsters) via L-rod Exploration and/or Land Maker.
- Finding artifacts or chests during the nighttime will reward you with a nighttime exploration bonus (5%).
- Sketching monsters and artifacts.
- Killing a field bosses on the Iria continent, or being in a party which has killed a field boss.
- Recovering Lost Elves found throughout Connous via L-Rod Exploration or Land Maker action with a Cold Wind L-Rod.
- This quest cannot be done by Giants or Giant-Allied Humans.
- Completing Iria's dungeons.
- Rafting mini-game rewards.
- Hot-Air Ballooning minigame rewards.
- Giving artifacts found in Courcle or statues that can be found in certain Gachapons or bought using Adventurer Seals to Voight.
- The amount given depends on the quality of the artifact.
- Giving restored fossils found in Zardine to Belita.
- The amount given depends on how well a player restored a fossil.
- Certain daily quests will give Exploration EXP along with an Adventurer Seal.
This category has the following 5 subcategories, out of 5 total.
Pages in category "Exploration"
The following 6 pages are in this category, out of 6 total.