We were able to have three winners of 10k NX this month thanks to your support on our Patreon! If you like the wiki and want a chance next month, please consider pledging at the raffle tier.
- For characters a player can interact with rather than fight, see Category:NPCs.
- For the rank 5 enchant, see Rank 5 Enchants#Monster.
This category is for characters a player can engage in combat. In general, these are referred to as monsters in Mabinogi.
- Monsters here are organized in sub-categories by type and include pages that are monster related.
- Main Story Boss - All the Generation Quest bosses
- List of Monsters - Jump to monsters by first letter of their name
- Monster Tables - available for cross-referencing data of many monsters against each other. Recommended to use ctrl+f for navigation. Warning: HUGE pages, includes most pre-g9 monsters.
- Monster Rewards Table - Data: Location, EXP, Gold, Equipment, Misc. Drops
- Monster Offensive Stats - Data: Location, Walking Speed, Detection Speed, Detection Range, Hits, Damage, Attacks First?, Aggro Type
- Monster Defensive Stats - Sortable Data: Monster Type, Location, HP, Defense, Protection, Combat Power, Elemental Affinity
- Monster Key
This category has the following 7 subcategories, out of 7 total.