Mabinogi World Wiki is brought to you by Coty C., 808idiotz, our other patrons, and contributors like you!!
Want to make the wiki better? Contribute towards getting larger projects done on our Patreon!
NOTICE: Seems like daily VIP shadow missions may be wrong occasionally!!
I'm blocking like thousands of bot accounts so if you were accidentally banned please get on the Discord and ping Kadalyn!
Masquerade Event (2011)
- April 30th, 2011
It's finally here! Shakespeare's greatest love tragedy has come to Mabinogi. Experience the stories of the star-crossed lovers of Verona, Romeo and Juliet. What goes wrong that tears them apart? Find out in Mabinogi Shakespeare: Romeo and Juliet! To get you into the spirit of this update, when logging in on Saturday, April 30th, you will receive a quest to visit Rath Castle for a Masquerade Ball. Talk to the one of the guards at the gate and you will receive a Masquerade Invitation. The Masquerade Ball begins at 7:00 PM PACIFIC Time (10:00 PM Eastern). When speaking to the guard, you will receive a mask, allowing you access to the festivities inside."
- The ball takes place on April 30th, 2011 at 7:00 PM PST (10:00 PM EDT).
- The event takes place during and at the Royal Castle Banquet.
- Attendees will receive a masquerade mask by talking to the Royal Castle Guard outside the castle.
- Upon logging in, you will receive a quest for trading in the invitation for a mask for the ball.
- You will also receive a Masquerade Invitation upon logging in during the week of the event.
|How to Get Quest||
Log in in between April 27 and April 30, 2011.
|Briefing||I might have surprised you with my unexpected Invitation. When I saw you walking by the Dunbarton Town Office, I fell in love at first sight. I would like you to attend the masquerade hosted at the Royal Castle. And don't worry about your mask, as it will be provided upon your arrival. -Your Sweeheart|
You will obtain a Masquerade Invitation when you log in.