Since the Patreon is working out well so far, we are able to survive without ads! If we can reach our goal of $120/mo we will begin doing NX raffles for our $2+ Patreons. So if you like the wiki or just like NX, please consider pledging a little.
- Not to be confused with Transformation Mastery.
Transformations are unique skill sets that allows a player to temporarily become a powerful, race-specific alter-ego for a limited time once each In-Game Day.
Humans may choose either Paladin or Dark Knight transformation skillsets. Elves may only transform into Falcons and Giants may only transform into Beasts. Each transformation comes with four unique stat-boosting passive skills, three Passive Defense skills and, and with the exception of the Paladin, one unique active skill. Every time one transforms, their Health, Mana, and Stamina will refill, and most Wounds will heal. This makes it beneficial when one's health is seriously depleted in a dungeon, and no bandages are available.
Demigod transformations are also available for any race, and only come with two active skills (aside from the Transformation) depending on the Goddess the player decides to affiliate the transformation with, within the exception of Shadow Spirit which is not a Goddess spell and can be affiliated with both sides. As of Generation 10, players may obtain the Demigod skills Awakening of Light, Spear of Light, and Fury of Light (Neamhain). With the additions of Generation 11 and Generation 12, players will be able to obtain the skills Shadow Spirit (Cichol), and Wings of Rage and Wings of Eclipse (Morrighan), respectively.
- Transformations are obtained by completing lengthy quests, namely Generation 2, Dark Knight Quest, Generation 10, Generation 11, and Generation 12.
- Each transformation type lasts between 3 to 4 In-Game Hours depending on Age and number of Rebirth. When the transformation is about to end, a message will flash on the screen saying that the transformation will be over in 10 seconds.
- During the Dark Knight Transformation's ending phase, there will be a disarming phase that drains the user's Health rather than detransforming immediately. When their Health reaches zero or below, the transformation will end.
- The length of a transformation can be calculated using: Base + Rebirth Bonus - Age Penalty
- Base is 239 for Paladins and Beasts, and 219 for Dark Knights and Falcons.
- Rebirth bonus is: Min(Rebirths, 10) * 8 + Max(Rebirths - 10, 0) * 2
- That is, the first 10 rebirths adds 8 seconds to the length of the transformation, and then every rebirth after that adds 2 seconds.
- Age Penalty is: Min(Age, 25) * 2.
- That is, every year of age removes 2 seconds from the length of the transformation, after age 25 time is no longer deducted.
- Each transformation skill may be used once per In-Game Day.
- The counter resets every In-Game Day at 6:00AM, logged-in or not.
- If the skill has not already been used that In-Game Day, it is recommended to transform just before- at 5:50am- in order to still take advantage of the transformation.
- Demigod on the other hand can be used every 10 minutes of real-life time.
- The counter resets every In-Game Day at 6:00AM, logged-in or not.
- Demigod can be used whether or not the player has transformed.
- Dark Knights and Beasts trigger all three Passive Defenses simultaneously when they transform, whereas Paladins and Falcons activate Passive Defenses at random.
- It is possible that all three of the Defenses from Paladin and Falcons will trigger, but at least one will always activate.
- It is not possible to transform into a creature while a Transformation is active.
Unlike normal skills which require AP to rank up, Transformations gain points from leveling up. These points can be distributed to other skills by pressing the "Train" button next to Spirit of Order, Soul of Chaos, Fury of Connous, or Daemon of Physis. The tab cannot be opened with insufficient level-ups.
Every level-up adds 10 point to the main transformation skill, which can be distributed in ones or tens to the other skills. All the points obtained can be dumped into one skill by pressing "max", and can be taken out with "reset". However, points cannot be removed once confirmed.
The main transformation skill holds all the points earned and the maximum amount of points it can hold increases corresponding to that skill's rank. Beware that gaining points that exceed beyond the specified limit will not be given, so be sure to distribute them every so often.
Level-ups through Exploration does not add any points.
Transformation Skills cannot be reset, even with Skill Reset Capsules.
- Spirit of Order is used to transform, and boosts Life, Mana, Stamina, Defense and Protection.
- Power of Order boosts Strength and Will.
- Eye of Order boosts Dexterity and Balance.
- Sword of Order boosts Damage and Injury.
- Paladin Heavy Stander allows the player to reduce damage taken and flinching from Melee Attacks.
- Paladin Natural Shield allows the player to reduce damage taken and flinching from Ranged Attacks.
- Paladin Mana Deflector allows the player to reduce damage taken and flinching from Magical Attacks.
- Soul of Chaos is used to transform, and boosts Life, Mana and Stamina.
- Control of Darkness is used to take control of certain monsters. Each use uses up 1 Black Fomor Scroll, for sale from Stewart in Dunbarton or Pero in Rabbie Battle Arena for 999 gold each or 9,990 gold for 10.
- Body of Chaos boosts Strength and Balance.
- Hands of Chaos boosts Dexterity and Injury.
- Mind of Chaos boosts Intelligence and Critical.
- Dark Heavy Stander allows the player to reduce damage taken and flinching from Melee Attacks.
- Dark Natural Shield allows the player to reduce damage taken and flinching from Ranged Attacks.
- Dark Mana Deflector allows the player to reduce damage taken and flinching from Magical Attacks.
- Fury of Connous is used to transform, and boosts Stamina, Strength, and Life.
- Elven Magic Missile fires an Elemental Attack from a Bow, Crossbow, or Wand.
- Armor of Connous boosts Will and Protection.
- Sharpness of Connous boosts Dexterity, Critical and Balance.
- Mind of Connous boosts Mana and Intelligence.
- Connous Heavy Stander allows the player to reduce damage taken and flinching from Melee Attacks.
- Connous Natural Shield allows the player to reduce damage taken and flinching from Ranged Attacks.
- Connous Mana Deflector allows the player to reduce damage taken and flinching from Magical Attacks.
- Daemon of Physis is used to transform, and boosts Dexterity, Damage and Balance.
- Giant Full Swing is an attack that performs a swing to hit multiple enemies with high damage.
- Life of Physis boosts Strength, Will and Stamina.
- Shield of Physis boosts Life and Protection.
- Spell of Physis boosts Mana, Intelligence and Critical.
- Physis Heavy Stander allows the player to reduce damage taken and flinching from Melee Attacks.
- Physis Natural Shield allows the player to reduce damage taken and flinching from Ranged Attacks.
- Physis Mana Deflector allows the player to reduce damage taken and flinching from Magical Attacks.
- This table is assuming all transformation skills are at rank 1.
- The values listed directly comes from the skills themselves and do not include the bonuses gained from the Strength, Intelligence, Dexterity, Will, and Luck stats gained from the skills.
- Blue indicates the highest in comparison to the other transformations, red indicates the lowest.
- For cases where Dark Knight has less than 100% chance of being the highest or lowest, Dark Knight and the second place will both be highlighted.
|Secondary Active Skills||-||Control of Darkness||Giant Full Swing||Elven Magic Missile|
|Additional Strength||250||120, 200, 360||200||200|
|Additional Intelligence||0||120, 200, 360||200||200|
|Additional Dexterity||250||120, 200, 360||200||200|
|Additional Minimum Damage||34||0||12||15|
|Additional Maximum Damage||34||0||18||30|
|Additional Magic Attack||0|
|Additional Minimum Injury Rate||68||48||0||0|
|Additional Maximum Injury Rate||68||68||0||0|
|Additional Critical||0||12, 20, 36||12||18|
|Additional Magic Defense||12||0||0||0|
|Additional Magic Protection||4||0||0||0|
|Additional Armor Pierce||0|
|Passive Defense Activation Bonus||80%||100%||100%||80%|
|Damage Reduction (%)||20|
|Melee Auto Defend Rate (%)||30||20||30||30|
|Non-Melee Delay Reduction (%)||30||60||30||30|
|Non-Melee Knockdown Gauge Reduction (%)||40|
Demigod can be used even while any of the race specific transformations are activated.
|Awakening of Light|
|Spear of Light|
|Fury of Light|
|Wings of Rage|
|Wings of Eclipse|