Mabinogi World Wiki is brought to you by Coty C., 808idiotz, our other patrons, and contributors like you!!
Want to make the wiki better? Contribute towards getting larger projects done on our Patreon!
Campfire Cookout Event (2010)
- November 17th 2010 ~ November 30th 2010
As we all begin to prepare to see our families and loved ones over the Thanksgiving holiday, a similar event is about to surface in Erinn.
During the Camp Cook Event, you will receive a quest to create The World's Greatest Cuisine. “What is the world's greatest cuisine?” you might ask. The Mana Herb Garlic Steak! Piece together the ingredients for this delicious food and experiment with the ratios of each. When you create a delectable steak, scarf it down! You'll find that Life, Mana, and Stamina are increased by 20 each! You will only be able to create the Mana Herb Garlic Steak for the duration of the event.
Furthermore, eating any food created by the Cooking Life Skill will increase combat EXP gain rate by 30 percent! Just like Thanksgiving, the Camp Cook Event is all about friends and family, so share! For each additional person you share food with, you will gain increased combat experience. With a party of eight or more, you will effectively have a double combat experience boost for 20 minutes!
See chart below for reference.
What are you thankful for this holiday season?
Upon logging in, the player will receive a quest associated with this event.
|How to Get Quest||
Log in during the 2010 Campfire Cookout Event.
|Briefing||My, oh my! A new recipe for Mana Herb Garlic Steak. Have you heard of it? Me neither, but they say it tastes absolutely amazing. Place a piece of meat on top of a clean Mana Herb and then grill it with garlic. The Mana Herb saturates the meat and prevents it from losing its juiciness. I'm not sure if I remember correctly, but I think I heard something about food tasting better when you share with someone else. So, try cooking one! -Glenis-|
- Only during the duration of this event players will be able to cook Mana Herb Garlic Steak.
- Consuming the steak increases the amount of EXP gained for a set period of time.
- See Mana Herb Garlic Steak page for temporary stat boosts gained upon consuming the steak.
- When consumed with people around a campfire, the EXP boost, as well as the time, increases depending on the amount of people sitting near the campfire. See the table below for details.
- Even though Nexon says any food made with the cooking skill will apply the boost, only the Mana Herb Garlic Steak will.
- Although the EXP Bonus stacks with the Combat 2x EXP Potion, the bonuses are additive. With 8 people eating the steak, instead of receiving 4x the experience from the kills, you will receive 3x the experience. This contrasts the Combat EXP Potion and Double EXP events that multiply to receive 4x.
- It is unknown when the Mana Herb Garlic Steak experience is added to the experience gained in relation to Double Experience Event days (including the Double Rainbow Event). If it is added before, then the final experience earned will be 6x. If it is added after, then the final experience will be 5x.
- Similar to Combat 2x EXP Potions, if you log off while having a Combat 2x EXP active, the remaining time will carry over to when you log back on.
EXP Boost Chart
|Participants||Buff duration||EXP Increase|
*While the chart lists these numbers, Campfire is currently capped at Rank 8 and only shares up to 8 people. Therefore, these numbers are irrelevant and do not apply at all.