Mabinogi World Wiki is brought to you by Coty C., 808idiotz, our other patrons, and contributors like you!!
Want to make the wiki better? Contribute towards getting larger projects done on our Patreon!
Extended Crom Bás Support
From Mabinogi World Wiki
- December 9th, 2021 - January 19th, 2023
To help out Milletians with the exploration of Crom Bás, we are running support events! Equipment in Crom Bás will lose durability at a slower rate and Milletians will be rewarded with more Adamantine Coins! Check out the details below. 
Durability Event Details
- During the event period, the durability of equipment items decreases slowly.
- This effect is only applied within the Crom Bás Dungeon.
- This is automatically applied when entering the Crom Bás Dungeon during the event period.
- This effect is also applied even when a character dies and re-enters the dungeon.
- It will not be applied when you exit the dungeon or change channels.
- The effect does not apply when using Life Skills in the Crom Bás Dungeon.
- The Blessing effect from Holy Water of Lymilark and the event effect overlap.
- During the event period, you can speak to Gillach about the event details at the entrance of Crom Bás.
- This part of the event ends on March 17th, 2022.
Fever Time Event Details
- Every weekend during the event period (Friday, Saturday, and Sunday), the Crom Bás Fever Time event will be available.
- When you clear Crom Bás, you will get 3 times more Adamantine Coins.
- The amount of coins rewarded is based on the Dark Erg % level when the dungeon is cleared.
|Difficulty||Reward Based on Dark Erg Difficulty|
|Normal||Dark Erg %||Reward (3x)|
|0%||Adamantine Coin x3|
|10%||Adamantine Coin x3|
|20%||Adamantine Coin x6|
|30%||Adamantine Coin x9|
- Note: If you reach the weekly clear limit (7 times) for Crom Bás, the Adamantine Coin reward is not increased until the weekly reset.