Mabinogi World Wiki is brought to you by Coty C., 808idiotz, our other patrons, and contributors like you!!
Want to make the wiki better? Contribute towards getting larger projects done on our Patreon!
NOTICE: Seems like daily VIP shadow missions may be wrong occasionally!!
Fourth of July Event (2009)
- June 25th, 2009 - July 9th, 2009
- You are only allowed to set off fireworks at night (between 7:00pm and 5:00am in-game time).
- After launching a fireworks kit, you must wait 1 minute (40 in-game minutes) before you are allowed to set off another.
- You can purchase Fireworks Kits (White, Red, and Blue) from General Stores, 5 for 250g and 10 for 500g.
- Note: Iria General Stores do not sell Firework Kits.
- Also, launching fireworks in Housing Channel yields no 4th of July Box.
- Boxes can stack to 10.
- If you launch the firework over a certain height you will get a chance to get a 4th of July Box. The higher your fireworks go the larger chance you have to get a box. When you open the box, you will receive a reward.
- Elven Glove
- Archer Feather Cap
- Belted Casual Wear
- Ceremonial Stocking
- Ella's Strap Boots
- Flat Collar One-Piece Dress
- HP 100 Potion x5
- Kite Shield
- Lirina's Long Skirt
- Mario NY Modern Vintage Ensemble (F)
- Mario NY Modern Vintage Ensemble (M)
- Mini Leather Dress
- Mongo's Archer Cap
- Mongo's Hat
- Mongo Jester Cap
- MP 100 Potion x5
- Ruffled Tuxedo Ensemble
- Stamina 100 Potion x5
- Swordsman Gloves
- Tork's Blacksmith Suit
- Tork's Cap
- V-neck Leather Boots
- Arish Ashuvain Armor (F)
- Dustin Silver Knight Armor (Pink, Green, Blue, Black)
- Goggle Cap
- Kitty Hand Gloves (Red, White, or Blue)
- Starlight Robe
- Note: Height varies throughout the day. After midnight (Pacific Standard Time), fireworks tend to shoot up to 4-5 m. Later in the day (afternoon Pacific Time), fireworks shoot higher more frequently, especially as it gets closer to midnight, when height will drop back down.