Mabinogi World Wiki is brought to you by Coty C., 808idiotz, our other patrons, and contributors like you!!
Want to make the wiki better? Contribute towards getting larger projects done on our Patreon!
From Mabinogi World Wiki
- For a quick comparison of shadow missions and difficulties, see Category:Shadow Mission Lists.
- For other missions, see Category:Shadow Missions.
- For a total list of all Grandmasters that require this mission and others, see Grandmaster/Grandmaster Challenges.
- Defeat the waves of enemies.
- The mission's difficulty is always Hard mode.
- In order to initiate Grandmaster missions for a given talent, your character's active talent must be the same as the one you are trying to level to Grandmaster. Once initiated, you may continue to accept missions from that talent even if you have subsequently changed your active talent
- To commence the mission, talk to Lezarro outside Tara's gate. Once inside the mission, talk to Lezarro again to begin the battle.
- These missions occur as the first daily mission in the grandmaster examinations for several different talents. The Talent rank and Level of enemies does not depend on which talent is being examined.
- There are 6 waves followed by the boss.
- At solo level, each wave contains a single enemy.
- The first 6 waves occur in the order: Mage, Alchemist, Archer, Combat, Lance, Fighter.
- Within each wave, the selection is random. For example, in wave 1 you will encounter a mage selected at random from the wave 1 list of mages given in the Monster Spawn Patterns (Solo) section below.
- Enemies are classified by their primary weapon. While rare, some enemies may switch to a secondary weapon or bare fists and use other skills. For example, Waboka primarily uses the bow and so occurs in the 3rd wave that contains archers. However he will occasionally switch to his secondary weapon of swords and use Close Combat skills.
- There are 11 waves followed by the boss.
- At Legion level, most waves contain multiple enemies. Waves containing a single enemy are rare, but these single spawns are usually quite strong - do not underestimate them.
- As for the solo mission, the waves occur in a fixed order based on the primary skill being used, with the enemies in a wave being selected at random from the lists given below in Monster Spawn Patterns (Party).
- It is recommended to attempt the Legion party mission with a full party due to difficulty and number of spawns. However, it is still possible to solo the party mission.
- The difficulty of the mission scales to the party leader's total level.
- The monsters summoned by some spawns do not need to be defeated in order to proceed to the next wave. For example, Ruwai summons Hippos and Ostriches. Defeating Ruwai will trigger the next wave and any remaining Hippos and Ostriches will vanish shortly thereafter.
- Quest Location: Lezarro
- Party Size: 1~4
- Time Limit: 1 hour and 30 minutes
Monster Spawns (Solo)
Monster Spawns (Party)
Possible Bosses (Solo)
Possible Bosses (Party)
Monster Spawn Patterns
Monster Spawn Patterns (Solo)
Monster Spawn Patterns (Party)