From Mabinogi World Wiki
- For a quick comparison of shadow missions and difficulties, see Category:Shadow Mission Lists.
- For other missions, see Category:Shadow Missions.
- For a total list of all Grandmasters that require this mission and others, see Talent/Grandmaster Challenges.
- Defeat the waves of enemies.
- There are 6 waves followed by the boss.
- In the 4-Player mission, there are 11 waves before the boss.
- The spawn pattern of the enemies is random.
- In the solo mission, you will likely face NPCs each utilizing different skillsets (for example, one mage, one warrior, one archer, one lancer, and one fighter).
- The Talent rank and Level of these NPCs is unrelated to Character Talents.
- However, there is a spawning pattern for each mission.
- You may receive a solo mission which contains a single enemy spawn per wave.
- You may receive a party mission (1~4 players) which contains multiple enemies per wave.
- Occasionally, single spawns might appear in the party mission (however these single spawns are usually quite strong - do not underestimate them).
- The mission's difficulty is always Hard mode.
- It is recommended to attempt the Legion party mission with a full party due to difficulty and number of spawns. However, it is still possible to solo the party mission.
- The difficulty of the mission scales to the party leader's total level.
- The monsters summoned by some spawns do not count in order to proceed with the wave. Ruwai, for example, summons Hippos and Ostriches; these do not have to be killed in order to proceed to the next wave.
- Quest Location: Lezarro
- Party Size: 1~4
- Time Limit: 1 hour and 30 minutes
Monster Spawns (Solo)
Monster Spawns (Party)
Possible Bosses (Solo)
Possible Bosses (Party)
Monster Spawn Patterns
Monster Spawn Patterns (Solo)
Monster Spawn Patterns (Party)