From Mabinogi World Wiki
(Redirected from Iria Raid)
- The Iria Raid is a quest system that supports players in facing Raid Bosses so that they can earn experience, gold, and items based on their contributions in the battle.
- Upon entering the Raid Zone:
- When your frame rate drops below 10 FPS, you will be asked about minimizing performance settings automatically.
- Unable to use Couples Flight, or Sweethearts Flight.
- Pets and partners will be desummoned and will not be allowed out during the battle.
- Nothing will happen if the player is logged in as the pet.
- You will be given a Field Quest and a random Side Quest.
Spawn Time Information
|Boss||1st Spawn Time||2nd Spawn Time|
|Sandworm||10:00am PDT100 - 10:00am PDT100||11:00pm PDT100 - 11:30pm PDT100|
|Desert Dragon||10:30am PDT100 - 11:00am PDT100||5:00pm PDT100 - 5:30pm PDT100|
|Black Dragon||11:00am PDT100 - 11:15am PDT100||7:00pm PDT100 - 7:15pm PDT100|
|White Dragon||11:30am PDT100 - 11:45am PDT100||7:30pm PDT100 - 7:45pm PDT100|
|Ifrit||12:00pm PDT100 - 12:30pm PDT100 (Above Ground)||1:00pm PDT100 - 1:30pm PDT100 (Underground)|
|Mammoth||12:00pm PDT100 - 12:30pm PDT100||4:00pm PDT100 - 4:30pm PDT100|
|Yeti||1:30pm PDT100 - 2:00pm PDT100||5:30pm PDT100 - 6:00pm PDT100|
|Giant Lion||2:00pm PDT100 - 2:30pm PDT100||8:00pm PDT100 - 8:30pm PDT100|
|Giant Alligator||3:00pm PDT100 - 3:30pm PDT100||6:00pm PDT100 - 6:30pm PDT100|
|Prairie Dragon||3:00pm PDT100 - 3:30pm PDT100||7:00pm PDT100 - 7:30pm PDT100|
|Red Dragon||4:00pm PDT100 - 4:30pm PDT100||9:00pm PDT100 - 9:30pm PDT100|
For the original post, see here.
This category has only the following subcategory.