Mabinogi World Wiki is brought to you by Coty C., our other patrons, and contributors like you!!
Want to make the wiki better? Contribute towards getting larger projects done on our Patreon!
NOTICE: Seems like daily VIP shadow missions may be wrong occasionally!!
Second Memory Fragment
- For other missions, see Category:Shadow Missions.
|This article contains spoilers.|
If you do not wish to read further, please return to the home page.
- Part of the Memento Storyline Quest
- Enn will request you to find another Cube
- The cube is straight north, at the same place as it was on the previous Shadow Mission.
- The objective will be marked by a purple square on your map.
- Hitting the tree on your route will yield Powder of Harmony. Using it will cause all monsters to lose aggro.
- There is a variable limit to the number of Powders that the tree will give.
- All Powders of Harmony in your inventory will disappear upon leaving the Shadow Mission.
- Avoid going near the Form of Gloom that are nearby. The debuff will desummon your pet and decrease your speed temporarily.
- 4 black-maned Form of Nightmares will stand around the Cube.
- Defeating the first wave will summon 6 more Form of Nightmares, three red-maned and three blue-maned.
- Form of Nightmares will be weak to skills based on their mane's color.
- Touch the cube to view another memory. Afterwards, you may click "Exit" to exit the Shadow Mission.
- The difficulty of this mission is set to Basic
- Mission Level: Basic
- Time Limit: None
- Party Size: 1
- Talent Level: Fledgling+
- Mission Details: Go and retrieve Enn's second memory.