We were able to have three winners of 10k NX this month thanks to your support on our Patreon! If you like the wiki and want a chance next month, please consider pledging at the raffle tier.
Second Memory Fragment
From Mabinogi World Wiki
- For other missions, see Category:Shadow Missions.
| This article contains spoilers.|
If you do not wish to read further, please return to the home page.
- Part of the Memento Storyline Quest
- Enn will request you to find another Cube
- The cube is straight north, at the same place as it was on the previous Shadow Mission.
- The objective will be marked by a purple square on your map.
- Hitting the tree on your route will yield Powder of Harmony. Using it will cause all monsters to lose aggro.
- There is a variable limit to the number of Powders that the tree will give.
- All Powders of Harmony in your inventory will disappear upon leaving the Shadow Mission.
- Avoid going near the Form of Gloom that are nearby. The debuff will desummon your pet and decrease your speed temporarily.
- 4 black-maned Form of Nightmares will stand around the Cube.
- Defeating the first wave will summon 6 more Form of Nightmares, three red-maned and three blue-maned.
- Form of Nightmares will be weak to skills based on their mane's color.
- Touch the cube to view another memory. Afterwards, you may click "Exit" to exit the Shadow Mission.
- The difficulty of this mission is set to Basic
- Mission Level: Basic
- Time Limit: None
- Party Size: 1
- Talent Level: Fledgling+
- Mission Details: Go and retrieve Enn's second memory.